stock shock rebound adjustment

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnoxJager23

Reaction score
Hi all out there.

I own a 2013 TDR Pro 125 and i know how to adjust the preload and sag with the two rings near the top. I am completely clueless how to adjust the rebound because there is no screw except for the tyre valve underneath the nitrogen reservoir. From all previous forums it seems that the solution to having a quicker rebound is to let some of the nitrogen gas out?

Am i correct in this manouvre or am i missing a step?

cheers in advance.

Hi all out there.

I own a 2013 TDR Pro 125 and i know how to adjust the preload and sag with the two rings near the top. I am completely clueless how to adjust the rebound because there is no screw except for the tyre valve underneath the nitrogen reservoir. From all previous forums it seems that the solution to having a quicker rebound is to let some of the nitrogen gas out?

Am i correct in this manouvre or am i missing a step?

cheers in advance.

im not sure much about your bike and what shockers your using
is the bike really saggy and soft? if it is pump the nitrogen shock up with air because the nitrogen leaked out when they wear out

if you take air out of the shock it makes it soft and saggy so to speak dont take it all out a little touch of the valve lets alot of psi out

im not sure much about your bike and what shockers your using
is the bike really saggy and soft? if it is pump the nitrogen shock up with air because the nitrogen leaked out when they wear out

if you take air out of the shock it makes it soft and saggy so to speak dont take it all out a little touch of the valve lets alot of psi out

I'm using the stock "CNT" shock... And actually quite the opposite, it's almost as if I have no rear shock movement whatsoever... It's only about 3 days old so I doubt it's old age or natural wear... And when the suspension does compress it's almost sticky to return to its original length... Does this help with a diagnosis at all?

Latest posts

Back