Stolen!!! $2000 reward!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh i'd be talking to all the neighbours in your street, because if what your neighbour said is true someone else would have seen something. But like snitchy said, dont let his age put you off, young crooks get old and better at what they do, wouldn't be surprised if you found it in his garden shed

HAHAHAH yer exactly but hes like 50 so i think i can rule him out :/

did u ask him why he just watched and didnt call the police or knock on your door? maybe it was his mates from the austral retirement village hence the 15mins to start it lol i also notice a huge ass chain with a lock hanging on the wall why wasnt this on the bike?
when buying disc locks go for a good brand i got ...... over by a hyosung dealer on some parts and i got a refund for instore only credit i thought it was bs at the time anyways i used the instore credit and bought a xena disc lock this isnt just your ordernary lock the pin has a T on it to lock in good and secure plus a built in alarm cost around $90 well worth it also remember a open shed door during the day/night where people driving by can see your bike is just an invitation to take it out of site out of mind unless they follow u home one day

mate there local they rode it all the way home!

as a kid i use to ride trail bikes all over the place from liverpool/fairfield area as far as cecil hills,carama,chipping norton,fairfield,liverpool so a theif riding a stolen bike would travel a lot futher they would have takin the bike to one of there houses put it on a trailer and took it a lot futher my little cousins YZ250 got pinched a few weeks back from western sydney he seen the bike on ebay the other day some bloke on the central coast selling it with no paper work and my cousin didnt get the serial numbers put on the receipt but knows every little detail about the bike i really do hope u get your bike back

yer thanks man i hope too :) hope you get some luck with your cousins bike

the yz250 is long gone now however my other little cousin had his yzf400 pinched the cops caught the little ****s wheeling it down the street they left a DS80 and took some crap chopper push bike lol the 3rd kid got away they were from the local skate park

your bike will be worth $1200 tops as a stolen bike once the $2000 reward gets seen u never know they might get greedy and try to cash in on it lets hope so did your bike need anything at all replaced? i know its brand new but if u broke a lever or something that will make the theifs goto prorider/ktm dealer maybe give them a call to see if anyone has been into there store for that specific part

na man cause it was 100% preped to race the next day spent 500$ on it day before new tyres unbreakable levers chain sprockets etc

its just killing me inside :(

holy ***t i thought getting a push bike stolen was bad enough i hope u get it back!

hey mate sorry to here that your bike got stolen its a f***ing low act and i can only hope that you get it back best of luck chop chop...

Chop i aint bein a dik here , But WTF no insurance , do you have contents insurance < that will more than likely cover your shed and its contents

Dude id be looking at the neighbor , i aint even met the guy and i think he's shifty , honest ppl dont watch other ppl STEAL sh1t

mate get on every bike site you can think off post the fuk out of that stolen bike thread get the whole of Australia looking for your ride man

i sure hope its returned to it rightful owner

that realy sucks man i hope ya get it back . jump onto fmx aus and put up a thread. also on boost crusing

Latest posts

Back