Stolen!!! $2000 reward!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleChopChop

Reaction score
Hey guys my brand new 2011 KTM250SXF Got stolen 2nights ago while i was inside my house. It has Zeta Unbreakable leavers on it and the hour meter should have roughly 17hrs

any imformation contact me on 0425805077

Cheers Mitch

IMG_0181.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc497/Dobeyfronson/IMG_0312.jpg

Man that sucks, id be looking at friends or your friends friends that no you've got it, and by the sound of it they knew how to get it with out much trouble or looking since they stole it with out you hearing (unless you were asleep)
Good luck mate, hate low lifes like this.

is it just me or have there been a lot of bike thefts recently? ive noticed a lot popping up here... really sucks :( also might want to add a general area or something, might help if people see something... hope you get it back!

very sorry to hear mate, its the worst feeling having something taken from you . hope you get some good news back !

Hi Mate, i understand how you feel as i was in this exact position a few years ago.
My loss, a new Yz426.

Best thing to do is call the police station regulary (not every 5 mins lol) and jump on the Stolen Dirt Bike Register.

Welcome to the Stolen Dirt Bikes Register

Other than that, take it easy.

Hope you find it mate after the theif decides to ride it, cant handle the power and breaks his ****en neck on it.

MF

goodluck getting it back, this stuff sends me in a rage hearing about it

by the way where are you from

Looks like you had a bike lock on the back wheel too? Those disc lock alarms are a good idea, they scream their head off as soon as someone moves the bike.

I recon its closer than you think < got any so called mates you have a gut feeling about?? try there first

Disk lock with alarm is great soo good i have 3 on my bikes , and a f u c k off big chain that cost me 300 bucks and the padlock was just over 100 , the chain will take 5 mins to cut through with a cutting blade on a grinder , with a sh!t load of noise when i put my slab down i put a hole in the ground and filled with concrete and re-bar , has a hardened steel ring set in it , put it this way if they can get my bikes from out of my shed unnoticed there welcome to my bike as there all insured , but i'll bet they cant get em out , i have had a buddy of mine try with very lil success

make friends with your neighbors it helps

hahaha thanks guys for all the support it was stolen from Austral 2179 and we just got a lead the next door neighbor said he seen the c u n t s pushing it up the street he put his hibeams on and they ditched the bike in the bush and drove off in a white toyota camry. he left it and walked inside peeping out his window and sure enough 20mins later the c u n t s where back picked it up pushed it to the end of the street put my helmet on sat there for 15mins trying to start it then rode off :( we are hoping that it shows up with the amount of flyers we have put up all over the place and the decent sized reward on it

thank you guys for the support it means alot to me

Cheers. Mitch

did he atleast get the rego or did he just watch them steal your bike? If he knew enough to keep watching thru the window he obviously knew what was going on, could've atleast called the cops when they ditched it the first time

Last edited:
yer hes a ****wit i cant beleive he would do that he got no rego and didnt call the cops yet he knew it was my bike

N ow let me see here , your neighbor saw them pushing a bike up the street , at night carring a helmet , flash's them and they drop the bike or push it the bush ?
he then goes inside and watches through his window , and watches as they return later , and also as there trying to start the bike ???

ok , here's your thief , your friken neighbor

Crooks poo where they eat. they are usually not motivated and id bet that the (insert nasty word for croks here) live close.

That is so NOT OK. I cant imagine how peed off I'd be in your position.

Not to mention I have KTM envy. Damn one day i hope I'll own one too. but ill buy mine.

geoff

HAHAHAH yer exactly but hes like 50 so i think i can rule him out :/

so he's 50 , he's old school , makes me evan more sus , us old school boys would NEVA have not done something , dude the guy must have known it was your bike
he like your said ,, he said , he went inside and watched through the freaking window , soo he knew it was sus ,,, mate he's trying to throw a bone and put you of his ass

ill bet he's told some1 about it , mate id be sussing the guy out fa real

trust me just coz he's 50 dont mean sh!t

hahahahahah yer man could be but never know plus i found tracks 2 blocks up on the dirt road from a brand new tyre :/ makeing me sure that its in one of the estates near my house

Latest posts

Back