STOLEN Dell Laptop

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys, just putting it out there. Some pricks decided yesterday to do a smash and grab from my van outside the Statesman Hotel in Curtain in Canberra. So if anyone happens to see a Dell Inspiron 1500 series for sale on Bookface, gumtree ect, please feel free to shoot me a pm. And just a reminder that there are al sorts of fukwits everywhere even in the middle of the day apparently, so keep valuables out of your car, think i may of gotten to used to this coast life... Oh well. And yes i realise the chances of finding it are F*%k all, can't hurt to put it out there :) Fanx :)

Damn i hate theive's !

Have you looked if there are any Canberra stolen good's page's on Facebook?
We has a couple of stolen motorcycle page's here that have reunited quite a few owner's with their stolen bike's
Hope you find it

That's some sad news timeeh man! If you seen him could of tried out them take out moves. You telling me & wazz about! hehe that would have been fun!

I'll let you know if here anything man.

Cheers buddy, got your msg too, but having phone issues... So much so as of lunch toady i now have a new one.... And a new $380 passenger window.... which apparently needs a new relay and motor, so even more cash out... Oh well, could always be worse as they say ;)

Ah, yes... Jack the Rip-Off, he has burned me once or twice in the past. Here in Dago, you simply can't leave ANYTHING in sight when you're away from your locked vehicle... locks are for honest people, and the thievin' crackerheads on the mean streets won't be deterred by a mere side window. Same goes for the beach, you can't leave any valuables under your towel if you hit the water, or some thievin' scumbag will make off with the goods before you can possibly react. Sad reflection upon modern society, but that's just the way it is. I keep a tattered old Mexican blanket in the car to cover stuff that I place on the floor, but the best policy is to remove all temptation: out of sight, out of mind. If the crackerhead wants to steal the p.o.s. Camry, more power to him... it's insured, and he'll probably be doing us a favor, 10-4??? Auto theft is big round here, close to the border as we are, and many rich folks in this burg have prime vehicles as targets. Only two ways off the so-called "island" (it's really a peninsula), but that doesn't stop the thieves from going after some of these expensive rides. Hell, I just saw a Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow in the parking lot of our local Vons Grocery Store yesterday, but some hand was sitting behind the wheel... keeping watch, no doubt, LOL. Plenty of high-end rigs in this burg, including some killer Lamborghinis owned by rich swells or cartel trash. With that kind of bait, it's no wonder thieves shop here... beats stealin' a primered '74 Ford Pinto out of the ghetto, LOL.

Latest posts

Back