STOLEN :(

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilco512

Reaction score
hello all,
unfortunately yesterday all my bikes (2x crf50 stockers) and 1x Crf450x were stolen from my house,
the pricks just jumped the fence and took off with them out the roller door,
something that i really never thought would happen to me :(

here are some photos of the bikes,
IMG_9780.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_9519.JPG

some unique things on my geico 50 are
bolt on cradle frame (hard for thieves to remove)
Geico sticker kit (probably ripped off by now)
black swingarm and forks
White Handlebars
Pink Grips
Rattle on the exhaust because one bolt is snapped

Crf450x unique things
Barret gold tip exhaust, (it has a special quiet insert i welded up)
rim stickers that say honda

PLEASE have a look all over gumtree as much as possible to help me find these, im hoping they will try and sell them on there so i can find them, i hope these photos help match them

i have no bikes left now and they are my life :(

Ohhh **** mate, that really sucks. Will keep an eye out down here for you. Hopefully in the mean time karma finds these ****s rips their head off and ****s down their throats ;)

Far out Bilco that really sucks to hear.

Make sure you register them on the stolen bike register in case they pop up there.

Will keep an eye out mate for sure. Fingers crossed bud.

Sh1t, that really sux !!
i saw it on my wives' Facebook this morning, and was hoping it wasn't anyone from here.
i'll be keeping an eye/ear out too.

did you have the Vin details of them ?

just heard through FB, a couple of 50's have been spotted riding around down south .
hope you find them mate !!

Wow im so sorry to hear that!! :(. There are some scum bags around!!! I feal for you champ i realy do man! bikes are my life also! You spend your days working hard! so can BUY them things you want then , they just get take'n for you! :(
I will keep eye open for them.

That's ****ed dude, hope you can find these pricks and get them back. Next pay day I'm buying a **** load of locks there's to much of this happening lately. Thoughts are with ya, a lynch mob might be in order.

apparently the 2x CRF50 were seen riding between Pt Noarlunga and Seaford.
quite a few of his mates were down there today keeping an eye out, but i don't think they found them

yeah just an update fellas,
two lads were seen riding the little bikes today multiple times like my67xr said,
those people even gave statements to police saying they say them etc,
i had a Sargent ring me and ask about it and i gave him a few names who we know were riding them,
the cops raided two houses tonight and found nothing, glad this cop is workin hard!!

got a call from him though and he doesnt seem too confident anymore, he said now that they know the cops are onto them they will most likely bring them out somewhere secluded and torch em,

i didnt have insurance :( never thought anything like this would ever happen, but you know the how the world is heading,

now the cop says i have to watch my back pretty well because these lads are feral as all hell and will try get me, unfortuanetly they know where i live, my name and my car so not feeling too great at the moment

That's the worst thing that could happen, take a mans bikes, that really breaks my heat for you bud.

No fun at all. Hope they get watts coming to them low life scum!.
If want holiday away riding let us know man! Come out to shearer's i lead you my bike to have lap around on! :)

That's **** mate, I'm down south too and will keep an eye out. And yes as timeeh has put up cctv/cameras are the future.

so annoying, ive had so many people messaging me via facebook saying they have seen these pricks riding my bikes around, even heard that one of the guys that took my 450 has crashed it and is now in hospital..
sucked in i say!

sucks so much not being able to ride after usually riding every night :(

anyone wanna sponsor me for a new bike? haha :(

even heard that one of the guys that took my 450 has crashed it and is now in hospital..
sucked in i say!

(

All i can say is I sincerely hope he has split his spleen and only has a few days left ;) Or at the very least broken both hands never to ride or drive again (or be a thieving cnut ;) One can only hope...

Terrible to read Bilco. You ever up in QLD I have a spare mini you can ride/race at Lytton.

Karma is a biatch. If only you knew which hospital.

Still doesn't help you get your bikes back. Hopefully you do one day.

Fingers crossed.

Upgrade the security on your shed before you get another!!

Yeah I have loads of mates telling me they know who took them blah blah blah and are gonna kill me and stuff but all
I really care about is getting my bikes back :(
Even though they would be thrashed

Latest posts

Back