street legal mini bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

android90

Reaction score
Hey guys Blake here(android90) , what other street legal pitbikes and mini bikes do you guys on MR have. I got a motovert rx with a lifan 150 and big bore exhaust running with an OKO 26MM and AKUNAR A1 cam and I am running 16/37 gearing and dual pot rear brakes but there not on in the pic ...
421597_10150593422886875_688011874_9154957_1058909819_n.jpg

lest its a honda donk! was stock 50 motor when that photo taken do like 45km.

Now has tb 88 with mod head. 16 30 gearing way faster! also got aftermarkit pipe! just don't have current picture! still loads of fun laping around town :)

I prefer Asian aha , and not compared to that honda... Not sayin it ain't got potential though so no offence meant !! , oh and will be getting a 175z or fully bored and stroked DOHC e.start yx150 in the near future .... Or possibly go all out and get a takegawa or Daytona setup like this aha!
d5a1f526.jpg

Is that Stock motor ?? **** that would be slow

let me get this straight you make a thread asking ppl to show you there street legal minis and then bag them out ?? righto :boink:

have a little respect it will go a long way mate :thumbup:

Last edited:
let me get this straight you make a thread asking ppl to show you there street legal minis and then bag them out ?? righto :boink:

have a little respect it will go a long way mate :thumbup:

Didn't realise people where so sensitive , but also like I sead no offence meant was jusy confirming it was a stock bike , so why not do some slight stuff to make it not a rolling death trap
I would of suggested.. but he beat me to it I saw aha.
NO OFFENCE MEANT GUYS, I AM HERE TO HELP NOT BULLY!

ABOUT TIME

FINNALY......I just had my akunar midrange cam and HD valve springs installation finished the other day , I will be goin to my uncles in the next few days to see if it was all worth it , Mick (uncles motorbike mechanic) sead to me on the phone yesterday that I will be very happy with the new power :D , its gonna be a freakin beast , I am still keen on a takegawa 138cc DOHC or the Daytona supercharged engine in the near future though LOL , POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO! will upload more pics "HERE" later in the week

Last edited:
Pics and vid !

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

got a yamoto explorer with gpx 125 race motor pro taper bars mNY MORE MODS TO COME will get pics sooon

Latest posts

Back