Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubsy

Reaction score
A friend picked up my new bike today. Still needing to get it transported up but ill sort that out tomorrow. Pretty stoked!! :clap: 2011 LXR, z160ho with a v2 head. Here is a quick pic in my mates garage.I'll post more when it arrives. Definitely coming down brissie way for a ride in the new year. . Anyone know the bike??

got it for 1k mate. im tearing my hair out wanting to ride it! was a mission to get it but all good in the end. thinking I may sell the 184 kit I have and just stick to the 160 v2 for reliability. But then again there is no replacement for displacement haha

Nice mate that is a steal alright, sell both engines and anima190 it.

haha maybe down the track. I like your thinking though...

got it for 1k mate. im tearing my hair out wanting to ride it! was a mission to get it but all good in the end. thinking I may sell the 184 kit I have and just stick to the 160 v2 for reliability. But then again there is no replacement for displacement haha
thats a good score
Just keep the 64mm kit on it its not that hard on the bottom end mine starts easy no decomp its no harder to kick then the 175 it came with once u ride it with the 184 u wont wana go back to 160

Last edited:
bike gets picked up tomorrow morning. will be here next week, 2 weeks ahead of schedule!!!!!
KEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!

nah bunge on the truck as we speak!! finished building my sr500 too so will have extra cash to spend on it! im already organising with the missus for a "family" holiday down the goldy early next year. The bike will just be a small addition haha

and here she is!

ok been mucking around with it this arvo. first up I changed the oil. got about 400mls out after i actually put in about 300mls! wow. all good now. did the valve clearances, actually thought it had a decomp cam it was that easy to kick. came with a new tb piston so might throw that in for peace of mind then i can time my services etc properly
took it for a blat down the bush after a bit of a tune. has no go from idle to 1/4 throttle so ill sort that out next days off. one thing i will say is that there is no effort required to spin and hangout the rear wheel! but at the same time a lot easier to control and still feel confident. finished the sr500 so now i can burn some money on this. cant wait

Has it got a v2 and s35 stubsy. My old 155 had lag until about the 2nd quarter of the rev range and then just went sick.

If it aint broke, break it.

has a v2 but unsure of the cam. this is a real bog, it takes a bit to get it to increase revs but when it does wow

hmmm to throw the big bore kit on or not........

also if I do run the kit will my piston out of the kit be ok for the v2 head? ie clearance and what not

Yes to the clearance, if you use a TB piston and bore kit. The heads work best with more cubes and a 28mm carby. If it takes ages to build revs probably has an S35 cam.

Latest posts

Back