• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STUFF FOR SALE GET ON IT.....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Hey guys just got a few things that i want out of my garage, so take a look and if your interested just let me know and ill take better pictures, tell you more or find out postage prices. Open to decent offers on anything.

photo2fw.jpg
[/IMG]

ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:

1. TB 20mm carb & jet kit (carb that comes with TB 88 kit) Brand New. SOLD

2. Mikuni 18mm carb (from DHZ) Brand New. $40

3. Red Baron 14 tooth sprocket (honda spline, slight rust) Brand New $10

4. Crf 50 Hart & Huntington plastics (custom wont find duplicates, front guard and tank shrouds) Brand New SOLD

5. CRF 70 Rockstar / Two Brothers racing plastics (custom, full set) Near new SOLD

6. Other stuff is name your price within reason guys don't be throwing stupid prices at me:

Blue odi grips, New. Metal Mulisha fat bar pad,(SOLD) Stock motovert 88 exhaust, about 2 hours old(SOLD) TB bifold lever, New. 160cc 5 pin cdi's x2, few hours old. Stock 15mm kickstart

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:

Paypal is preferred, postage will be as cheap as i can possibly get.

REASON FOR SELLING:

Don't need or want anymore.

EXTRA INFO:

Don't have any unless you need some help with anything.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:

South Coast NSW, Contact me here or PM.

Last edited:
i might be interested in the 160cc cdi, is it from a yx160 or 160ho?

What is the exhaust n how much?

It's just the stock motovert exhaust mate its a crf50 style bend, its a small diameter pipe I haven't got a measurement of it yet it came off an 88. Probably $30 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bump Bump Bump new prices come on guys I'm losing big bucks your saving big bucks, carbs are brand new at half price, full set off crf70 plastics with graphics basically new for $35 you can't even get plastics for that.

I'll throw this one out there....

How does $45 for the crf70 plastics and rear sproket plus postage?
Also if you could find postage for me to 5157? thanks

Just a quick question on the sprocket though, Is it a decent brand or anything?

Edited this post cause I bucked up, if you want mate I can do the plastics and sprocket for $40 bucks, the sprockets just the stock one from a dhz dpro thou. Ill have to pack them together and get a price from the post office tomorrow.

Last edited:
the way i read it brendo, gooseman was offering you $45 for the plastics and sprocket, then asking how much extra for postage?

the way i read it brendo, gooseman was offering you $45 for the plastics and sprocket, then asking how much extra for postage?

Yeah come to think of it the more I look at it that's how I see it too. Sorry mate if that is the case ill have to get a price tomorrow for you, sorry gooseman. Edited my last post for ya.

Last edited:
can you measure that exhaust can for us bud please?

can you measure that exhaust can for us bud please?

Exhuast is sold pending payment mate but if it falls through ill let you know. I think it's around 30 from memory.

Latest posts

Back