• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STUFF FOR SALE GET ON IT.....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate do you still have the 20mm TB carb and filter?
If so how much for postage to Kiama 2533

Yeah mate I've still got it and a brand new uni filter, ill get you a postage price as soon as I can cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hey mate postage would be about $10 or you could pick it up, I work in Bomaderry so just let me know.

Hey mate postage would be about $10 or you could pick it up, I work in Bomaderry so just let me know.

sweet postage will be easiest for me at the moment,forgot to ask what do you want for the filter?
Is bank deposit ok for payment?pm your account details if so and I'll send you my address.

CHEERS. Jimmy

Ok mate no worries how's $15 bucks sound for the uni filter. So that would be $70 for the lot plus ill throw in some other little things ive got laying around.
I'd prefer Paypal if possible but can do deposit if needed. Just let me know and ill PM you my details and that.

Awsome got yourself a deal,I dont have paypal deposit will have to do sorry.

Payment sent but wont let me PM address to you,saying your inbox is to full?????

Latest posts

Back