Styv and Brad Smith battle - Frankstone Pitbike Track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that was awesome.

Your getting so quick Styv (not that you weren't before lol).

Shame he won't race VCM....

That was unreal! Old mate Brad smith can give it heeps too!
Why isnt braaap a site sponsor, or you never see or hear anything about braaaps on here.. Is there some history i dont know about?
You should hit him up to sponsor you styv!

They dont sponsor it cos they dont! Styv Rides for Buzz Bikes! Alot of ppl dont like braaap due to price, marketing. Im not holding any grudges we are all pitbike riders!

Both as slow as, I'd be waiting for them both to catch up all the time and where's the fun in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

haha r u joking! Being faster is one thing but talking about it like that hahahahah
enough making ure bike shiny with fake carbon fiber and come down then brendo!

haha r u joking! Being faster is one thing but talking about it like that hahahahah

Haha by waiting for them to catch up I mean wait for them to lap me again and chase them like I'm lapping them haha I would even have the balls to get out there with them two flying around like that.
Being flashy and shiny is all I've got.
I'm contemplating coming down next year to run around at the very back of the pack.
Thought it was obvious that I was taking the piss.

tumblr_mesqtl2pUo1r54afxo1_500.jpg

Cool video! Enjoyd watching the battle'n :). Keep up good work

hahaha i though u were just super c**ky hahah! yeha man come down! def have the nicest looking lxr out there!

Na mate I'm probably one of the least ****y blokes on the planet if I did pull me finger out and came down I'm sure I'd be at the very back getting lapped, I can't believe the pace these two hold through some of the berms.
What would be the closets races to NSW by the way just so I got an idea of travel times.

They're both freaks

Daytona 190 v's Daytona 150. Awesome stuff

These guys are great to watch. Even the sounds is pure bliss. On the limit. Great stuff

Hills comment...... PRICLESS!!

Thanks everyone, riding like this doesn't come easy... Weeks and weeks months and months of strenuous training is in hand here.......

Man I talk to much **** who am I kidding lol

In all seriousness it's takin a good 3years of riding pitbikes for me to feel this comfortable in this clip you are watching. I have no big bike racing background I am self taught and influenced at a you age to be put out of my comfort zone to learn! Know one will learn riding a track at same speed with same track layout over and over again.. You need to add things that you will go round every lap thinking "fuk me it's this part again how should I take it this time?"

You will never learn if you don't crash, pick it up rethink and go at it again! Consistanty is the key in every mx rider want to have.. But talent is another, talent isn't givin bought or sold it is earnt with guts,determination and belief in your self to succeed. If you have one doubt that you can't do those things you will never over come the next oppstical. Not to mention health and fitness also!

I strive off pressure and determination to catch the person ahead, so having someone like brad is a great thing to have on your ass to push your own comfort zone further on so you go harder and faster to keep ahead.. You will never get better hanging with people you go to a track with and hand there ass to them on a golden platter!! You need to train and practice with people on the same level if not better again to learn!

Brad style if impeccable! I on the other hand am abit lazy and sit down a lot which is my down fall.. Also my knee is another thing that plays in my head every time I ride.. Long story short iv been putting off a knee reco for over a year now and every time I put my right leg out I worry it will grab the ground again and pull my knee the wrong way which puts me on crutches for 2weeks sometimes more.

Enough with me inspiartional talk but these things do keep me motivated to go harder and faster in every next race I attended I hope it helps other people to :)

Latest posts

Back