Sundiro 50cc two stroke quad build (eton)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks!
i got the new jets and the 90 main works best! its got so much power its awesome the tires just spin when you gun the throttle.
I'm trying to get at least $600 for it but I'm hoping to get another project as well.

thats a much better built quad than i expected on first readin the title... a proper belt with what looks to be a CVT pulley?

me myself would have left the exhaust port as is. unless its ported so badly it wont get over 5 grand. trim flash from ports, yes, but changing the vertical height (making it round) affects the whole dynamics of the engine. theres more to two bangers than making ports bigger.

then fabricate pipe from port timings to suit intended rpm, and zoooooom.... a powerband that will make you think you just got a lil kx60 transplant...

fleabay, good pictures of the engine so its not confused with the real junk 50's, reserve at 500.

if it had a completely custom pipe id say more like 800, not bad profit really for some basic sheet metal work :D

haha it gets the job done!
it is a cvt trans, basically the same motor as a moped. i didn't make the ports bigger, just made them smooth and removed the lips that are bad.
i would loved to make tuned pipes but dont have a pc or the software to print out and cut into prices as templates for sheet metal. basically I do the second best thing, making the edges less dense and making an expiration chamber so the exhaust can get out quicker. the difference is its not tuned.
im a motorcycle mechanic and its been slow so I need to start flipping my own bikes which is always sad to see them go no matter how small they are :)

I'd love to, but live in the suburbs, and noise is frowned upon haha. I'll try and take a video of something at least for you.
I'm running 32:1 for break in and 40:1 after so there will be smoke in the video haha
What type of paint did you use? I'm working on a 90cc just like yours and the owner let it sit outside and instead of it being the original color of red ,it is sun baked white

Latest posts

Back