Sunshine Coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranga

Reaction score
Anyone out there from the sunshine coast keen to get together for a ride? Ive got about 5 spots that i frequently go to and usually go out with 4 or more bikes. So if ya wana tag along or share spots, drop in a post or PM.

Last edited:
My Missus Family have house at mooloolabah and I dont surf so I would be keen to get amoungst some trails and tracks. I have CR125 As well as My little rocket

Keen for a ride whenever, email sent.
Likewise if any one wants someone to ride with drop us a pm or post.

Cheers guys, just been tuning the bike (new custom motor), will be ready for a full run next weekend, been busy with the Jamboree at willowbank last week.

Im Located at Mooloolaba.

Mainly ride forestry and private tracks beside the bruce. Great place as so many spots available!

Cheers guys, just been tuning the bike (new custom motor), will be ready for a full run next weekend, been busy with the Jamboree at willowbank last week.

Im Located at Mooloolaba.

Mainly ride forestry and private tracks beside the bruce. Great place as so many spots available!

When do ya want to get together for a ride.
Send us a pm if interrested.

hey mate is there any jumps like big omnes or not what u do at jambo?

When do ya want to get together for a ride.
Send us a pm if interrested.

Mate, no probs in 2 weeks id say, what mini you got?

hey mate is there any jumps like big omnes or not what u do at jambo?

Yeah, theres a few at the caloundra track, good air can be achieved. Theres also a few loading ramps in the middle of the bush for trucks (logging), about 5 feet high, gotta flatland though. My mate with a klx250 went over the bars there last time, snapped bars and lost all electrics. Had to walk it home as no kick start!

Hows the head project going?

Was cordinating a few side events at jambo, not racing this year and have been going there since 99, raced my rx7 there back in 2000 was a hoot!

Last edited:
Mate, no probs in 2 weeks id say, what mini you got?

Yeah, theres a few at the caloundra track, good air can be achieved. Theres also a few loading ramps in the middle of the bush for trucks (logging), about 5 feet high, gotta flatland though. My mate with a klx250 went over the bars there last time, snapped bars and lost all electrics. Had to walk it home as no kick start!

Hows the head project going?

Was cordinating a few side events at jambo, not racing this year and have been going there since 99, raced my rx7 there back in 2000 was a hoot!
Give us a yell when ready.
I ride a pitbosss 110

hey i'm in maroochdore i only got my bike today so after i run it in i'll be keen for a ride. As i dont know anyone else with a bike.

cheers

hey i'm in maroochdore i only got my bike today so after i run it in i'll be keen for a ride. As i dont know anyone else with a bike.

cheers
I'm in the same boat, so drop us a line when ready.

Sweet! everyone got transport for their bikes? Looking at the rustic spot next weekend.

Sweet! everyone got transport for their bikes? Looking at the rustic spot next weekend.

Saturday Oct 14th would be good. Have other shit to do on Sunday.
So next weekend looks the goods. Pm me with ya contact details.

I'll come riding in a couple of months when i got my bike ready with my worked lifan =)

hey i got transport and i wouldnt mind going for a ride on saturday morning somewhere... i havent been down the pine forests so i wouldnt mind heading down that way for a few hours on sat morning.......

cheers ryan

Hey boys,
I have a brand new pitboss 125cc all run in. Keen as for some riding, prob is all my mates have big bikes, love to meet some minibike enthusists.... ahaha. Bugger spelling.
ANy way drop us a msg if anyone is keen for a ride. Im no Travis Pastrana... but i enjoy riding.

Cheers...

Lainger

hello, i'm a french guy and i live in noosa, im 22 and i have a klx 110 and id very much like to ride with you. if you dont want to its ok just tell me where there are some good spots around noosa..
thanks

hello, i'm a french guy and i live in noosa, im 22 and i have a klx 110 and id very much like to ride with you. if you dont want to its ok just tell me where there are some good spots around noosa..
thanks

Dont know of many good spots round noosa, but know a few bout 20-30mins away.
Do you hav transport?May be hitting track down brisbane way on sunday if ya keen??
PM me for more details!!

Latest posts

Back