Sunshine Coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had an absolute blast at parklands today. The intermediate track dried out good by about 1:30, the others were a bit wet. Will definitely be going again this week sometime.

Hey fellas. Could someone give me locations of good spots closest to buderim or kawana area. Small jumps or sedate trails would be Rad. Cheers.

ya ride a 10 incher stazza , do ya hav a crf50? i got bit of a track ;) perfet for 50s, in bout 45mins nth maroochy out past pomona pm me if keen , when drys out:(

Yep crf will have bar kit and suspension soon. Have a chicky friend with 125 thump. Thinking of hiring a trailer when bikes are sorted and making a day of it somewhere. Mini Can you pm me pics?

What tracks are open to use at park lands for senior mini riders?

Last edited:
heres some vid , parklands has bout 3 tracks can ride on the minis , i got vids of that on my you tube channel :)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gDL_BD1el4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude that is amazing. I'll get back to you when my bike (and skills :p) are up to the task.

Thanks berlina, Ready to ride any weekend I'm not working (which isnt often) and some arvies even. would come today mate but I went yesterday with dave's pitty n a few other mates, accidently ran into lifan rockstar and pitty! bit of a struggle to keep up with them two!

Thanks berlina, Ready to ride any weekend I'm not working (which isnt often) and some arvies even. would come today mate but I went yesterday with dave's pitty n a few other mates, accidently ran into lifan rockstar and pitty! bit of a struggle to keep up with them two!
Haha cheers cordogs lol

Cheers mate, but I'm staying at home today, Quality time n all that, Happy wife = happy life!:lol:

do what i did... teach the missus how to ride and get her a bike... lol! then she is just as keen as your are to go riding!!! lol! :grinning-smiley-003

Well I brought a fixer upper, that needs a new engine:frustrated: and I jokingly said it was for her and she got all excited!(I think more so for the pink riding gear n helmet!) but she's only little and coordination isn't her strong point, so I'm alittle hesitant to put her on one!:bike:

Well I brought a fixer upper, that needs a new engine:frustrated: and I jokingly said it was for her and she got all excited!(I think more so for the pink riding gear n helmet!) but she's only little and coordination isn't her strong point, so I'm alittle hesitant to put her on one!:bike:

my missus is the same mate:lol_hitting:... she is only 5 foot 2 inches and she is just getting the hang of changing down gears... im trying to get her to lean through corners now too.. we brought a beat up orion 125 yonks ago.. i did a small thread on here... and since we won the Atomik nitrous yx 150 and i got the klx style lifan 140 i told her its time for her to learn everything about her bike so if it breaks she dont always need me....so the orion is now hers to strip and re build.. i will be starting a thread for her bike tonight so she has something to brag about lol..

I got my wife a bike and most of the gear (thank god stuff comes in pink) and she is even smaller again at just on 5ft... After a few shaky starts she seems to really be getting the hang of it now even got her going over jumps on the weekend, now shes hooked, have a look on the "ride day pics" thread, thats her with the pink n blk oneal pants. It's great she likes it cause it means i get to do more of it :)

Latest posts

Back