Suspension Upgrade

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reign

Reaction score
I just bought the 2011 model 160cc Atomik Reign Bigfoot. I am going to replace to stock forks, shocks and handlebars too give it some extra strength. I am looking at Pro Taper bars and DNM suspension, but dont know exactly what to go for? Any suggestions? What other upgrades would you guys recommend doing to the bike, whether before break-in or after?

DNM works well. Pro tapers for the bars definitely. Other options include GPX forks or Fastace.

i just bought the new 150cc nitrous and have ordered the pro taper handle bars, cant wait!

and also many people have told me that a fuel filter is important, i have ordered one off ebay for $3.95 free postage so i guess it couldnt hurt could it? :)

Does anyone know whether a set of triple clamps / forks / wheel from a KX 65 / RM 65 would fit in the frame from an Atomik Bigfoot?

My uncle's little 125's forks are stuffed, been told you can put a KX 65 front end on it, including the wheel as the forks are wider, just looking for confirmation? Has anyone actually done this?

Latest posts

Back