Suzuki Two Banger

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Brucey

Reaction score
a mate had an old suzuki two stroke 60cc mini bike but it didnt have any stickers on it. it had a headlight and a tail light. it looked like a fun little bike. just wondering if anyone thinks they know the model name. someone said it might be a mx 60.... i duno. anyone else have an idea?

possibly a DS but i think that they only made a DS80cc so are u sure its a 60cc
or maybe they did make a DS60cc cos a DS has lights.

hmm ya i agree with red demon but i dont think they made a ds60 do ya have a pic

thanks guys. nah no pics, i only saw it for like 5 mins. he came over to pic up a bike n was in a rush. it coulda been an 80. it sux i dont have his phone number, so i cnt just give him a ring, ahahaha. ive been thinking about getting one and doing it up, but id only have about 2 gorrillas to spend on the mods, do you guys reckon i could turn a ds80 or what ever it was into a decent mini?
what upgrades you reckon should go down?
any ideas thanks.

just did a google search and it was def a DS 80. i found one for $600, then id have about 2 grand to spend on it, do you guys reckon it would be worth it or should i just get another chink?

go another china mate by the way where abouts on the coast are you we should go for a ride one day i got some good tracks in yatta

yeah ive got a bit of time to make my decision. if i was guna get another chink it would be an MSO SR, cause there about 2 grand.

aww i live in Bensvile but ride at macs/kinny. my GF has property in kincumber/macs. but we seen trailbike cops but last w,e. so we havnt been in the bush for a while, since that guy had his accident at sara. the property is just a mud field now anyways, prob wont be ready to ride until we have like nearly two weeks of sunshine. the ground is unbelievanly soft.

I would do it up, turn up at a track with that, and no one else would be rockin one. The chinks are everywhere. but i suppose it depends on how much time you have on your hands

Latest posts

Back