SWINGARM HELP PLEASE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bro do you have a link to said swingarm? would help to identify lol

Judging by the ebay post I would say yes it will bolt on..but I will let some of the other forum members reply as well.
Nice looking swinger BTW

I think the description on the listing says it all ...

[FITS: *Honda XR50, CRF50, or their replicas (using disc brake setup)*, 70cc,110cc or 125cc pit bikes. Also fits SDG, Pitster bikes. Doesn't bolt on stock XR/CRF50 70 which use drum brake. Modification may be required.]

It most likely suits a wheel that has a 15 mm axle ... You'll also need a longer chain and a stiffer than stock rear shock ... You could adapt a drum brake rear wheel with a bit of messing around and a longer than stock brake rod ... For a disc setup you'd have to weld a rear master cylinder mounting bracket to the frame .

stock swingarms are best with stock forks , they are pretty strong, dont think ive ever seen a bent one?
Would have to find a way to mount the brake, and for that money could get a brand name swinger, bbr, sano, so on..

Hey guys what will i need to make this swingarm work on my stock 2011 crf50
(LINK BLOW)
Will i need a new brake rod?? and im guessing i need an extended chain?
What other things will i need?
And can you guys also show me a link to a shock that will fit it

STOCK EXTENDED +2 SWINGARM DRUM HONDA XR50 CRF50 SA07 | eBay

Thanks heaps dudes
Tim

Last edited:
that thing above in your link would be weaker than a stock swinger, and yer you will neeed a longer brake rod and chain when puting on a longer swingarm.
If your really need a longer swinarm and on a budget get a crf70 swinger
FACTORY HONDA CRF 70 SWINGARM | eBay
They are +2 longer than a 50 and be as strong or stronger than any china swinger

Latest posts

Back