Swingarm Nut and bolt dilemma!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
in a place full of rc drifters and pitbikes :P
Hey all I'm new to this site but iv worked on these things for a shile now I have a crf 50 style frame which has a 125cc ducar with a mikuni 26mm racing carby it goes good but Iv had trouble past couple months tryin to find a nut and bolt to suit my swingarm Iv been to every bolt bloke I know of and still nothing can anyone help the measurements for the bolt are metric 10mm x 200mm length any help is appreciated I just want it running again I miss riding it.

sounds like a pretty common bolt size, i suggest you go to a bolt shop that knows what there on about.

or ring a pitbike shop and see what they have

im not sure where your located but the revmx/ medina chassis runs like a m10x220mm bolt, surely it would have enough thread and trim the excess.

also try a pitster pro lxr bolt, obviously ring/email a dealer for measurements..

oh also is the bolt you require 200mm total length or 200 not including the head?

edit** after looking on ebay there more common than you think http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10mm-SWI...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ca88007c7

Latest posts

Back