Sydney - Wollongong - Newcastle mini riders?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DARUDE

Reaction score
Hey all pretty new to this mini scene,

I'm from North west sydney (castle hill) just wondering how many people on here are from Sydney/Newcastle/Wollongong area, would love to make some friends and have some people to ride with,

Me and my mates are building a small fun 50 track in maraylya near windsor, with bmx style jumps etc

Would love to have some other riders so come ride and share placese and locations with etc :) or organise days to go to Appin together and have a dang (even tho the track isn't that great)

Let us know when your going to Appin , I've never riden there but I'm keen to check it out
If you head to newcastle get in touch and you can have a ride with us

I will most likely be heading next weekend again, it's the only place I know of closest to me so far, only two jumps possible of clearing on the pitbike track on a stock 50

But it's still fun to go there and just trash around through the track :)

Sweet

Will be 3 of us there this weekend,

Message me on fb if u wanna organize

"Aidan huitema"

Too easy, just looked through your stuff, you guys jump massive stuff haha, we arnt no where near as ballsy as yous yet,

Hahaha alright, well would be cool to ride with a group of people one day :)

I'm from wollongong and my brother snd I wouldn't mind riding with other people

We will have to organize something, feel free to add me on fb if you's wanna ride and just fling me a message

"Aidan Huitema"

Aidan do you live in wollongong if so are there any good tracks

Latest posts

Back