sympoziums' Z50JE Restoration

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate stik with the honda engine... it will run for ever..... if u really want a bigga engine do the same that i did and buy a 72cc honda engine from a private seller.... then u wont hav to worry bout gettin parts as much and ur stikin to a japenese engine

ive got a minitrail with a 125 lifan in it and its sick to ride but if you can get a daytona 125 engine it would be awsum , youl have more than enough power , the head wont hit the front tyre and it runs the same internals as the z engine , another option is to run daytona top end on the original bottom end , with a high volumn oil pump and cooler , my 125 has more than enough power but a daytona set up would be even better, we have a dhz 110 with a daytona in it and its rediculouse to ride , fun as

gpx 125 would prolly be cheaper and more value than the daytona

ive got a minitrail with a 125 lifan in it and its sick to ride but if you can get a daytona 125 engine it would be awsum , youl have more than enough power , the head wont hit the front tyre and it runs the same internals as the z engine , another option is to run daytona top end on the original bottom end , with a high volumn oil pump and cooler , my 125 has more than enough power but a daytona set up would be even better, we have a dhz 110 with a daytona in it and its rediculouse to ride , fun as
Member hasn't been online since 2009, just let the zombie thread die

Latest posts

Back