T.I.T.S. Pitties - South Australia Pitbike tuning

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thump*140

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok kiddies, getting a lot of people in South Aus complaining about the fact barely any bike shops will touch pitbikes...

I do...
Thump140 - I Tune and Service Pitties.. heh heh... :p

So any locals that want bikes serviced, tuition on bike maintenance, modifications or tuning done, send me a PM, we can discuss what work needs doing, what you want to learn, or what you want to modify and go from there...
Most of you will know that i've been pretty active on here for a couple of years now helping whomever i can with tech stuff, now the workshop is open for physical assistance. :)

Have had a few guys through the place so far, and so far everyone has been happy with the end result... :)

I'm located near Tea Tree Plaza for those who are curious...

For any of the guys that have been to Casa Del Thump for tuning, feel free to post in here your experiences and results, good or bad...

need a bloke like u up here in nsw mate... even know it's not really to hard to service, maintain and mod ur own bike, but it would be heaps helpful eitherway

yeah thump move to ACT!!!! LOL

nah in all seriousness thats great, that you are willing to give up some of your spare time to help the minibike community in your area.
i dont even think there is any one on here from canberra. is there?
+reps mate

cos im a tits and ass, im a tits and ass ma.... oh my bad

good luck with the work thump :p

ive taken a quad and bike to thump and he helped me out heaps, from changing my front axle to 15mm,double checking my tune and valves and sorted out an electrical issue with the quady that was one of those intermitent and bloody hard to find faults.
He even anwered all of my stupid questions honestly and with no bull

i would reccomend anyone with or even without an issue (ie its good to be assured that everything is as it should be) to get him to give youre bike or quad a going over
thanks heaps thump

Well done Thump... we need a guru in each state...

Im happy to assist with the NSW guys...not as knowledge d as some but fairly mechanically minded...maybe we can learn from each other lol.

^^ i think minifighters onto something, he can be thumps grasshopper, then i'll go to minifighters with a carton and learn as well haha then i can get my bike done somewhere where they don't charge me a 100 bucks to tune a carby

Please Thump...teach me the ways of the force....:grinning-smiley-003

im certain you will get flooded by people who want there bikes tuned because they have put a flat slide on and are having jetting issues

im happy to do some stuff im from central coast

i wont charge but i do belive in look after those who look after you

Adelaide

Hey man I own a pitpro 140 Bigfoot was just wondering were abouts in ttp ur located I'm up in paralowie . . . Unfortuently anywho just wanted to know what best mods to set up for greater power smooth riding and jumping becomes as I found out the front forks aren't the best for 6ft double ups

any problems/questions/tuning i go straight to thumps house.. he knows his shit

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back