Takegawa DOHC 124cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickyicky

Reaction score
Takegawa 124cc DOHC top end kit. complete head, piston, cylinder, crank(not shown pic wouldn't load), 28mm PWK Keihin flat slide, manifold rewelded by BBR to fit in a perimeter. "Jermey Mcgrath" dynoed cam clocked settings

I just came up on a 60mm piston for my Takegawa DOHC 4 valve, so I'm taking it off this website and building it. So it's not for sale at this moment. Everything has a price, but you can imagine it just went up because of the piston. Probably going to stroke it more too! Maybe 57mm crank!

About 160-170cc's- I didn't even know that was possible til last weekend when I met an industry insider! Hopefully I can get more than one race out of it til it explodes!!!

I'll post pics when build is done

PICTURES:
dohc1 006.jpg

pics 702.jpg

pics 698.jpg

Last edited:
Why does that post stink fishy to me...???:confused::confused:

just like on PM you always post where you don't belong!

Like the ad says If you need verification just ask! Paypal only cause I don't want stinky fish either! Whatever the hell that means. If anyone has doubt, hit me up on Planetminis to verify or quicker responce.
04.26.2010.jpg

Last edited:

Like the ad says If you need verification just ask! Paypal only cause I don't want stinky fish either! Whatever the hell that means.
View attachment 3720

We recently had a member on here get ripped by someone off PM hence the comments. When you only have a couple of posts, you can understand guys being a bit cautious.

Might be better off putting it on AUS Ebay. That way, everyone is covered.

You will also need to use the correct layout.

We recently had a member on here get ripped by someone off PM hence the comments. When you only have a couple of posts, you can understand guys being a bit cautious.

Might be better off putting it on AUS Ebay. That way, everyone is covered.

You will also need to use the correct layout.

No doubt about being cautious. I've seen lots of pit bike scams lately. Thanks about the layout thing. I have been thinking of using egay, but they charge 12% final fee now and that would get passed on to the consumer. Paypal is where you would receive protection anyways and thats the only thing I will accept. If anyone wants to pay an extra 12% I will gratefully set up an ad just for you. LOL

No doubt about being cautious. I've seen lots of pit bike scams lately. Thanks about the layout thing. I have been thinking of using egay, but they charge 12% final fee now and that would get passed on to the consumer. Paypal is where you would receive protection anyways and thats the only thing I will accept. If anyone wants to pay an extra 12% I will gratefully set up an ad just for you. LOL

Yeah that's a fair call.

Maybe just see how it goes on here first. Just fix the layout ASAP or a mod may remove it. ;)

Good luck with the sale.

i have never seen a % charge on ebay.au

Straight from Egay
Fixed price

Same as eBay.com fixed price insertion fees

$0.01 – $50.00

12.0% of the final sale price

$50.01 – $1,000.00

12.0% of the initial $50.00, plus 9.0% of the remaining final sale price balance

$1,000.01 or more

12.0% of the initial $50.00, plus 9.0% of the next $50.01 – $1,000.00, plus 2.0% of the remaining final sale price balance

Like the ad says If you need verification just ask! Paypal only cause I don't want stinky fish either! Whatever the hell that means. If anyone has doubt, hit me up on Planetminis to verify or quicker responce.
View attachment 3720
...sorry , I apologize.. found your Add... seems to be a decend seller..5 positive reviews on transactions !

Last edited:
...sorry , I apologize.. found your Add... seems to be a decend seller..5 positive reviews on transactions !

^^Like I said, "I would rather sell it a cool ass Australian." (But if remember right your from Portugal?)

An American would of never apologized. They would of just keep on, saying I'm a imposture of that person or some shit!

60mm 4 valve piston

I just came up on a 60mm piston for my Takegawa DOHC 4 valve, so I'm taking it off this website and building it. So it's not for sale at this moment. Everything has a price, but you can imagine it just went up because of the piston. Probably going to stroke it more too! Maybe 57mm crank!

About 160-170cc's- I didn't even know that was possible til last weekend when I met an industry insider! Hopefully I can get more than one race out of it til it explodes!!!

I'll post pics when build is done

Attachments

• 60mm piston.jpg
    60mm piston.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 15
moved thread to tech talk as motor is no longer for sale, wouldn't hurt to remove the for sale layout in OP either, some people might think its still for sale

Latest posts

Back