Tao tao ata 125-b atv need help with reverse and alarm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor

Reaction score
I just traded a broken rc nitro car for this it runs i just fixed the dash lights and got the starter button working. First off the dash has a reverse indicator along with a wire for it and right after nuetral theres a gear that acts just like nuetral but no movement.......is there a special engagement process? Lol i know a raptor has a switch ect on the fender. Second it has a stock alarm....speakers dead but with a new one it should work id think problem is i have no idea if it still even works with the remote. Either way nice lil toy to tinker with

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Anywho another issue is the chain is not lining up the stock chain blocks are trash, may just fabricate a new setup. Runs freaking nice as heck, fast and good lighting. Any mods anyone know of to also add?

Alarms removed didnt work bypassed it...now the trans is bein a bugger

Im getting the idea its a lifan motor? Stamped yx i think, i have to wait till light to tell. Missing shifts slips into gears at random and goes right to third without first or second no reverse...i cannot find ANYTHING on tao tao ata125-b but thats what the plate on the bike states as well as reverse is stated on the frame and engine plates.....yet im finding zilch on info on this engine

Removed alarm and reverse gear the revers was chinzy setup two bolts holding a plate that held the gear. One mount snapped. It drives forward decent now skips out of gear a lil but idk ive heard the lifan style motors have this issue commonly. Ive searched the entire trans only thing i can find may be off is a metal tab on one of the gear shafts i can find the foggiest where its supposed to sit

Latest posts

Back