TaoTao DB14 Semi auto hard to shift

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewfry

Reaction score
I just got a new TaoTao DB14 (2017) Semi auto for my daughter. She is just learning to ride. The shifting is very hard and she is unable to downshift because it is so hard. I have read some post other places on the web. Saying they have made adjustments to make shifting easier. I would like to know how to go about making this adjustment. Picture would be help full.

Thanks

Thanks, I made this adjustment and it did help. It's still to hard for her to move the shift lever up(Shift Down a gear). She can shift down on the lever(Shift up a gear). She is 12 and is loving her new TaoTao Db14. I am thinking maybe a set of work type boots might help her also.
Thanks
Stewfry

Hi question about Tao Tao db14 110cc dirt bike , I don’t have a spark what should we do or check

Mine has the same problem...
Playing with adjusting the clutch...i also Just ordered a couple different types of heel to toe shifter levers.
Probably going to have to mod it a bit but if i can get one to fit, that will make shifting easier too.

I just received my new taotao dB 14 can’t get kick start to start bike I looked for neutral but not sure gear pattern

Latest posts

Back