TAS/NT/Canberra Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
The Following is a list of riding spots in TAS/NT/Canberra. Please feel free to contribute.

South Tas theres a group of tracks under work (couple finished i think) in cambridge just out of the airport.

hey guys,
found a place to go riding in canberra. if you go out to tharwa, jus past it there is a road called "smiths road". if u follow that round till it turns to dirt, then keep going till you go over another cattle grate ( a feww kms) jus on the right after the grate there is a gate. you r aloud to ride there, cops cant do nothing. havent been there as yet, heading out tomoro, but sounds alright.
will let ya no wat its like.

Tassie

Zanes track at Latrobe.
Also Some good forestry trails strat like 200 metres down the road lol, some of its just dirts roads, other parts your normal stuff. Usually pretty popular on the weekends. There are so many places to ride in the Latrobe Railton area.

fun fun fun

beaconsfield in tas best riding best tracks best fun
come see me for a day of wicked tracks and even better fun.
or hit em solo sure one of the locals would point u in the right direction.

darwin we got a fiddy track at the mx track and a fmx set up as well as a race tracks at a few other venues same as a few other foam pits and trails THE NT were every were is a riding spot

there is an abandoned bmx track here in kingston.. great fun getting a ramp in there soon

Not sure if it still is but kingston was closed down, people complaining about kids riding up and down the road :mad:

Beulah/paradise many many many tracks out there, badgers, dulberton

Launceston TAS ... Silverdome ... the spot out the front is still legal as far as I know. Cops said its ok with them. But not sure how long it will last.

Yeah the track down bottom of silverdome is kinda legal..if u dont stay there to long haha the institute of sport guys get pissed off easy :)

where do u ride man? i live like 10 mins from there?

Not sure if it still is but kingston was closed down, people complaining about kids riding up and down the road :mad:

nah they closed it down beacause someone dislocated their hip on the tripple and had to get the firemen to get him out so the ambo's could him away

braaap club Tas launceston and hobart

Hey Guys
Braaap club is alive and kicking we have the tracks at both launceston and hobart open every thursday and every sunday...

On the 21st we have round 1 of the braaap series, its hosted by the launceston braaap club... the launceston track is located at the poweranna dragstrip.. we have 3 tracks there, a motard, a grass track and a motocross track with whoops,berms,tabletops, step downs and some awesome corners and straights!!!

if your keen to ride at the tracks or race on the 21st check out Braaap - Welcome or call our stores on 03 63319726 or 03 62344851

we are kene as to see you there!!!

braaaaaaap

Roost ya mates!
Brad Smith

Braaap - Welcome

They should be opening a family track for Pit bikes,Trail bikes etc out at fairburn pretty soon.

Is there anywhere down south of Tassie that is legal to ride other than the Braap track. I have no problem with Braap, in fact I ride one, I would just like to go somewhere without the congestion as I only just run it in and haven't ridden a pit bike for more than a few hours and haven't ridden a trailie for years.

Is it legal to ride on the fire trails? Mates of mine go to Cluny Dam near Ouse, anyone had any problems there before?

TAS

there are some sweet tracks and hill climbs at currys river dam in the states north(10min from gorgetown)

Latest posts

Back