tb heaven

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Got my V2 and assorted goodies today and snapped some pics.
20121106_092417.jpg

the head with decomp and s35 cam, high comp piston, roller rockers and gasket kit.

20121106_092844.jpg

Check out the intake valve, dont think it can go any bigger:)
20121106_092617.jpg

And im glad i got the decomp for this sucker, still 60mm so displacement is still 155.7
20121106_092647.jpg

And i saved the best for last, she is a true mongrel breed now haha

20121106_092800.jpg

Haha, a bees old fella width ya reckon.

Well installed the v2 today, took it for a quick lap up the rode and wow, honestly the best by far upgrade i have ever done to the bike, the engine sounds great, needs a tune but just feels great, cant wait till the weekend to go for a lap and run her in, the decomp is awesome and only switches off once the bike fires up so i dont need to push it in each time i kick it.
20121106_191815.jpg

20121106_191702.jpg

20121106_191827.jpg

I cant highly reccomend this option enough, it is a very worthwhile upgrade

What jets are you rocking atm mate? I can recommend a bulletproof setup with the OKO 26mm

Awesome work btw, looking the goods

Cheers Carlts, there the jets that came with the oko mate, Casey said drop it one size on the main to lean it out a little but I'm open, what do you reckon mate, what's this bulletproof recipe you got

Stick with 36, 102 and just richen the needle 1 position if needed. :)

Still couldn't get through to Casey though about my jetting for the OKO 30mm

Will do mate, ring DHZ tomorrow and ask for him Carlts.

true might have more success ey, the 26mm 36, 102 setup is pretty good, I'm using it as a temp setup on my 178 v2 kit and all I had to do was richen the needle position,

Thanks dude, I'll def do some tuning this weekend and sus the carb out, but damn the v2 is wonderful and the decomp is a pleasure to use:)

i have ridden one in a similar configuration, reminded me of riding the cr 80's or 125's....

Lookin good mate, this will deffinately be my next upgrade :)

Timeeh it was awesome riding it mate, the neighbours were coming out to see what all the racket was, but it is def a mod to be had, I will never go back now. Next step 64mm piston and barrel.

Looks good mate.

That manual decomp is yuck though.

Get a taky auto decomp cam. 100 times better and no button at all. ;)

Looks good mate.

That manual decomp is yuck though.

Get a taky auto decomp cam. 100 times better and no button at all. ;)

Yeah cheers Nick, it p#$@sed me off cause i had to remove the coil lead that was cut to size because the decomp was in the way, and with the plug cap right against it just dont look right, i can remove the 30mm tb knob on the lever and you wouldnt even know it was there, but ill just learn to like it, but the taky is always an option.

Yeah cheers Nick, it p#$@sed me off cause i had to remove the coil lead that was cut to size because the decomp was in the way, and with the plug cap right against it just dont look right, i can remove the 30mm tb knob on the lever and you wouldnt even know it was there, but ill just learn to like it, but the taky is always an option.

Taky is a really good option. Sweetens the power curve out as well and makes the power a bit more usable.

Taky is a really good option. Sweetens the power curve out as well and makes the power a bit more usable.

Is there a part number or certain stage cam you got nick, just for future referance if i go down that path.

Is there a part number or certain stage cam you got nick, just for future referance if i go down that path.

S35D is the auto decomp which most guys run. Just be careful as pretty sure there is just an S35 which is not auto decomp.

Few guys also run the S25D. Gives a bit more top end but loose some bottom.

My money would be S35D. Think they are only like $100 too.

Ok cool, s35 is what its running, just not the decomp style, cheers nick thankyou

Latest posts

Back