tbolt USA trouble

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

146cc_outlaw

Reaction score
hey guys have any of you guys had any troubles with tbolt as i ordered stuff from them 3 weeks ago and still nothing i have tried emailing them and i got and tracking number that dose not exist and now they not even answering my emails has any one else used them and if so how long did it take for your stuff to turn up???

yeah well 3 weeks from the usa is a bit long i think cos it only takes 5 days to send anything around the world so i think tbolt needs to work on there customer relationship and i well never recommend anyone to tbolt....

5 days :| it took 4 weeks for my t handles to arrive. It could be held up in customs too mine had ripped packagings so they had to fix it which took a bit longer.

The tracking number only shows up when it reaches OZ or is actually delivered ... unless you got it sent via USPS Global Express Mail which used to be known as EMS ... EMS is trackable all the way ....... it has a different name now .....

I bought a TB300 cam off Damann33 in Canada ...... he sent it on the 17/2/08 and it was delivered today 26/2/08 :) ...... We were both surprised because Canada Post told him it would take 4 to 6 weeks !!!!!!! :eek:

I was prepared for a long and patient wait being a veteran of buying from the US ...... Whenever you buy from the US it's best to put it out of your mind otherwise you'll stress out unnecessarily ..... relax and do some Tai chi or Yoga in the mean time , your parts will get here ...... :p

shit really it took that long iv never had to wait that long for anything from around the world oh well ill just have to wait and see

8 to 9 days from Canada is lightning quick ...... I got him to list it on ebay for safety reasons ....

Sometimes we do have difficulties doing international shipping. As I'm sure you've noticed there are numerous dealers in the USA that do not do international orders, due to the pit falls that can be encountered when shipping international such as customs and other problems. Please do contact us for your pit biking needs, and we will try to give you exact lead times for your orders. We always do deliver, so please contact us directly for lead times for shipping of international products.

-Vince
TBoltUSA.com

Awsome stuff TBolt thats customer relations at work

Brilliant stuff ,and outlaw lol just wait dude it aint all over just yet

Been waiting 6 1/2 weeks for my sik50s shit to arrive. Funny thing its from Qld haha. I dont think its comming to be honest. And the dude who sold it to me is ignoring me. Great......

Not much has changed at all.
I ordered a set of rims from Vince about a month ago, things were going well and communication was great, he told from day dot that there would be a fairly sizable fee for posting so far and I was okay with that, he also added the option to have them sent directly from his supplier which I was really happy about..
About four weeks went by and I hadn't recieved a con note number or anything so I just popped an email to him to see that everything was okay and the &@)% hadn't sent them yet at all, and just gave me a photo of the bloody wheels (like it would help?!).
I asked him to send them asap and he sent an email with the smartass remark "yes sir !".

I won't be buying from him again, that's for sure.

Always pay with Paypal ... then if a seller jerks you around contact PP to complain and get 'em to light a fire under the sellers ass ... If Paypal jerks you around tell 'em you'll lodge a chargeback thru your credit card provider ... Some people knock ebay ... but (if you know what you're doing) ... THEY can be used to light an even more intense fire under a sellers ass ...

special order

hi
sorry for the trouble with your special order

Sorry for any misunderstanding or order delays
1) we offered to have the wheel MADE in at the asia factory to YOUR silver spec and to SAVE freight
2) we cant tell exact timing on custom order
3) we have responded to all communications with you
4)If i offended you by a short "yes sir" response please accept my apologies, we are very well known and trusted in USA and shipping times are quite FAST in our country

we are looking into a freight forwarding system to handle orders that wont fit into our normal USPS flat rate boxes due to complexity of international orders

--
Thanks,
Vince Pale
Manager - TBoltUSA.com
Phone: 704-T-BOLT-US (704-826-5887)
Verizon Cell: 215-630-3554
Fax: 215-525-4390

High Performance Motorcycling!

Latest posts

Back