TDR Billet Kick Starter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Reaction score
22008418174937.jpg

Product: TDR Billet Kick Starter
Price: $26.50US plus shipping

I bought myself one of these kick starters from TDR and fitted it to my Atomik Reign yesterday.

It didn't come with a bolt but I was able to use the bolt from the original.

After 2 kicks it bent at the base where it is mean to stop it from turning out.

After another 3 kicks it started sinning around 360 degrees and I was able to lift it off the base and throw it straight into the bin.

What a piece of shit piss weak part.

Don't waste your money mini riders.

0 out of 5 stars.

:mad:

To their credit TDR Motors have replyed to my email about this product and are providing a full refund. :)

They are not from TDR but from a guy posing as TDR. For genuine TDR parts go to pimpit.net.au they are the genuine TDR distributor in Australia.

No offence but after looking at TDR chinas website I'd be trying to keep it a secret as to where pimpits come from. Some of the stuff on that website is below even most eBay bikes.

No offence but after looking at TDR chinas website I'd be trying to keep it a secret as to where pimpits come from. Some of the stuff on that website is below even most eBay bikes.

Shreddin when u make a comment like that u need to back it up with some kind of facts! Can u be more specific about what u are saying? Why would u try and bag something u clearly no nothing about?

Sorry to offend you I_THUMP but blind freddy could see that you have some kind of direct or indirect connection with pimpit and/or that factory. I recall a thread where you mentioned the guy from TDR by name. Why don't you come clean and announce your connection?

I really don't need to be more specific about my comments just take a good look at the website. I work for a company that deals with China daily and I can tell you now that very few products of outstanding quality come out of that area in China. Thats just the way it is.

Yes I do know Dan from Pimpit (Australia) and Derek from TDR (china) but I also know Ivy from Jailing (china), Alvin from Bodevehicle (china), Alex from DNM (Thailand), Zoe from Lbcvehicle (china), Ken from DHZ (Australia), Chris from Byrtus Imports (Australia). I can continue but whats the point?

By me mentioning anyone has no benefit to me as I am not affiliated with any of them although I have and do deal with them from time to time. I am and have always been honest and unbiast with everything I talk about.

I have never posted a comment purely for personal gain and that is a fact that can be checked!

Saying that nothing of quality comes out of that part of China is just like saying nothing of quality comes out of Newcastle but we know thats not true coz Jennifer Hawkins came from Newcastle and she is top quality lol

Last edited:
he

i have 1 of those in fact i have 3

all are fine ,think they cost me 25 bucks each look cool

Yes I do know Dan from Pimpit (Australia) and Derek from TDR (china) but I also know Ivy from Jailing (china), Alvin from Bodevehicle (china), Alex from DNM (Thailand), Zoe from Lbcvehicle (china), Ken from DHZ (Australia), Chris from Byrtus Imports (Australia). I can continue but whats the point?

By me mentioning anyone has no benefit to me as I am not affiliated with any of them although I have and do deal with them from time to time. I am and have always been honest and unbiast with everything I talk about.

I have never posted a comment purely for personal gain and that is a fact that can be checked!

Saying that nothing of quality comes out of that part of China is just like saying nothing of quality comes out of Newcastle but we know thats not true coz Jennifer Hawkins came from Newcastle and she is top quality lol

Don't worry I am not accusing you of making posts or statements for "personal gain"

Just listing names of people you may correspond with and/or occasionally buy parts from doesn't realy mean much though. Anyone can send an email or talk on MSN. MSN is littered with chinese companies and their representatives and they are generally happy to lie through their teeth to make a sale.

I wouldn't really compare Jenifer Hawkins to anything in China but I do agree with you that she is top quality:)

Yes guys, just be aware that there is a genuine TDR in China, and an Australian representative here that is PIMPIT Industries.

This guy Zhejiang Jinyun Diwey Vehicle Co.,Ltd. is alleged to be dodgy, and was recently booted from ebay. He is not a real TRD representative. He goes by the name TRD Johnson.

He goes by the name TRD Johnson.

It's TDR Johnson...

and yes, this thread is about a kick starter I got off him.. it sucked ass, I'm getting my money back.

They have refunded the cash and are sending me out a replacement in 15 days when the new and improved product arrives.

Last edited:
to be honest, ive done a fair bit of dealing with TDR johnson (china) and he is more than happy to help with anything going wrong, or anything u need.

like FFS at the prices ur paying can u really complain...? and if he is happy to replace the part with an uprated one, and give u your money back, he cant be that dodgy....

otherwise quit whinging and spend 100+ on a take one or something :p

to be honest, ive done a fair bit of dealing with TDR johnson (china) and he is more than happy to help with anything going wrong, or anything u need.

like FFS at the prices ur paying can u really complain...? and if he is happy to replace the part with an uprated one, and give u your money back, he cant be that dodgy....

otherwise quit whinging and spend 100+ on a take one or something :p

Nobody's said any different mate. The item was shit, and he's replacing it.

Well, yeah, no matter what something costs you'd expect it to do the job it's designed for. What do you do with the cheap stuff you buy from him, hang it from ya Christmas tree as a decoration?

Nobody's complaining, it's called a review... maybe you're not familiar with how they work so I'll let your ignorance slide. :rolleyes:

umm, well my hyd clutch is working fine. as is my rotor kit, as is the coil....

i know it was a review, but a few ppl are being a bit harsh when for 20 bucks u cant expect it to be anything extraordinary :)

umm, well my hyd clutch is working fine. as is my rotor kit, as is the coil....

i know it was a review, but a few ppl are being a bit harsh when for 20 bucks u cant expect it to be anything extraordinary :)

mate you must love the sound of your typing because nobody said anything about expecting extraordinary performance.... we just want the part to do it's job.

i payed 70 bucks for a red billit kick starter it lasted 2 weeks then bent backwards

TDR johnson are good guys,I've dealt with them a bit now,They have always backed up what they sell,Even given me "free" parts ( ie bolts,Pads ),I deal with them direct & have never had a problem with them,As for the kick start... They replaced it & refunded??? Can't really moan about that!

Latest posts

Back