TDR Pro 125cc OX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jimmie, Welcome to MR mate.
How much is your budget? Because TDR's are a true definition of a shit box.
If your getting a pit bike and new to the scene the best thing to go with is a Atomik Nitrous 140+
Much better build quality has a decent engine and is the best youll get for the price range.

Also what kind of riding will you be doing? and terrain wise?

Samray...

yeh TDR's are rubbish, u can get atomik nitrous for a little bit more and it's a much more capable bike, stay away from the 125 tho it has quite a few lesser features compared to the 160/150 not sure about the 140 but it's probly same a 150/160......
for $650 u can get the nitrous 160 so that's the best way to go, a 160 engine alone will cost u more than that!

Cheers guys, yeah my mate bought an atomik 150cc nitrous and ive been riding it all weekend, amazing bike for the price he paid. i was thinking along the lines of a 140cc atomik, but would rather the bike sooner than later i guess, meaning my budget is as little as possible. as terrain goes it would be more soft to medium trail riding than jumping or anything like that. i currently have a 4 year old loncin 110cc bike that i got for $100 that had been sitting in the rain for three years and worked my ass off on it but now starts first start every start but is just too small and the suspension is to soft for my weight... will be uploading in the classifieds within a week or two.

Also you have to factor in maintnance costs, like chain lube, filter oil, engine oil, fuel, then if you dont have servicing tools you have a few other costs so just make sure youll have enough for a nitrous, tools and some gear. you dont want a bike that you want ride cause you didnt have the tool to service it and now it wrecked...

Also you have to factor in maintnance costs, like chain lube, filter oil, engine oil, fuel, then if you dont have servicing tools you have a few other costs so just make sure youll have enough for a nitrous, tools and some gear. you dont want a bike that you want ride cause you didnt have the tool to service it and now it wrecked...

nah, got all that shit mate just need a bike.

yeah got a helmet and goggles... that will do me. maybe some boots to come so i dont snap my ankles... but hey battle wounds are all part of the fun.

walking like a gimp for the rest of ya life don't sound like fun!
protective gear is something u don't wanna learn the hard way!

I learnt the hard way as a kid on a pushie. twisted me spine fkd me neck, dislocated collabone, ribs out of place. its not very fun lol

Uhmm guys i have a TDRPRO 125cc and it is great, i mean i got it and we built it then we tightned alll scewws and **** and made sure everything is tight, and i've been seriouse bush bashing and it is a great bike!! Even my Dad says its a pretty good bike =) im not to sure what all the fuss is about but...yeah.:cool:

no offence mate but you couldnt be much of a serious bush basher...

im not a serious bush basher and my hib managed to fall to peices

Well ok, time shall tell, thanks for your input though guys =)

yeahh i learnt the hard way on pushys XD
i still dont have a neck brace (next on list) but i wear: fox boots, o'neal "tear proof" pants, fox body Armour (kidny belt, spinal gear, chest protector, and full arms, mayybe over kill ay :p ) o'neal jersey, helmit deffs used it all tho :)

Hey Jimmie, Welcome to MR mate.
How much is your budget? Because TDR's are a true definition of a shit box.
If your getting a pit bike and new to the scene the best thing to go with is a Atomik Nitrous 140+
Much better build quality has a decent engine and is the best youll get for the price range.

Also what kind of riding will you be doing? and terrain wise?

Samray...

my battery fell out 2nd day i got it :angry-smiley-010:yesterday chain snapped :lol:

Latest posts

Back