Tdr pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also looking for someone to do a review on one of these.. not sure whether to go atomik or tdr.

Swim Away, Swim away.(think nemo)

I have never owned or ridden one of these. There is probably a reason for this.

Have a look at this one. http://www.miniriders.com/chinese-minis/31556-dam-bike-falling-apart.html

They seem to be more a showpiece than something you can ride. Some may tick the boxes as far as looks but you dont buy a bike to look at it. You buy a bike to ride it and punish it.

I bought an Atomik link a couple of years ago. I did what I was supposed to do as far as oil, bolts, loctite were concerned. I looked over the bike and the frame honestly frightened me. I sold it 2 weeks later on ebay for more than I bought it for so it worked out O.K. financially for me. I would have preferred the frame was of a decent quality so I could have ridden it. It was honestly rubbish. My sons BMX frame was far superior to the frame on this 250cc bike. That says something.

You can build something that looks like a house out of paper. It will function as a house until it comes under some pressure. As soon as the paper house is put under pressure it will no longer perform its duty as a house. It will fall apart. It doesnt matter how great it looks or how wonderfully my 3 yr old has coloured it in, it just cannot do what it is supposed to be able to do. I would put the TDR in the same boat.

Just my thoughts.

Logic

Hmmm glad I read that.. will probably save for something more decent now

I bought a tdr pro 125 and I'm pretty happy with it but it is very hard to find parts for them, I've been to several stores looking for bushes for my swingarm and can't find them

Don't wastes ya money if you are looking at 1 you have already saved like 600 save a bit Moore and get somthing decent (atomic nitrous , pit pro , Dhz ( be my pick) pitster pro ) . Tdr are a low brand bike that will break quickly

my sister has one of these and its a great bike for beginners or riders like my sis who pot around lol

Latest posts

Back