TDR Rip Off ASV Levers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Reaction score
22008415105735.jpg

PRODUCT: ASV replica Lever
PRICE: $35.50US

These levers where a sinch to fit even for a mechanical retard like me. The crappy atomik levers were off within minutes and these were fitting in no time.

The clutch feels very solid and doesn't rattles up/down and around like the original did.
Both levers snap back into position with super strong springs and most importantly they look sweet on the bike.

4 out of 5 stars.

:)

i hate how the clutch is longer than the brake

Thats because its not connected to a perch. When you bolt the lever onto your master cylinder it becomes the same length as the clutch lever. you also need more leverage from you're clutch as its not liquid like your brake hence the pull is stiffer.

I got them from the bloke that calls himself TDRMotor. Me being new to bikes I didn't know that a) TDR is a brand and b) this guy is not TDR and just some dodgey fella.

Anyway, as I said the product is good for the price of $35US.

thanks for posting this up i reckon ill upgrade mine wen i get my bike

they look real impressive.. might looking into something liek this aswell.. im upto the stage of blining my bike out now... so yeah gotta get some nice parts for it

yeah these levers are good for price but what you pay on price you pay on performance. i got the same levers and they only lasted about 4-5 minor stacks so i'd rather pay more and get a better quility product that comes with a guarantee.

got a set of these levers on all three of my bikes.... instead of doing a "buy now" on ebay, watch the auctions... the most i paid for these levers was $26aud.... plus for the price of them, if you dont like the clutch lever, do what i did, buy another pair, fit a hydraulic clutch (these are friggin awesome!!!) and throw a brake lever on the clutch side... hey presto, matching levers...

anyone got a link to these from ebay because i cant find them, also i cant even find the user TRDMotor,

thanks

sorry i was typin in trd and stuff didnt even think of asv, and i tried to find the guy and it said there was no one by that name so i thought they wernt there anymore, thanks for that

I've bought these levers as well!! And the whole thing with the clutch being longer than the break was a bit of a pain as well because it was the other way around on my old levers...

So i just spent halfa swapping the levers from one perch to the other...!
it took so long because of the springs that they have in them...

Once i did that i found them perfect!!

Also one thing to do is loctite the nuts on because they come loose when riding on hard dirt tracks....

But other than that i rate them highly

They look the goods. Why is it that the clutch lever doesn't come with a perch?

ya i got a set of these cheapo's not to bad for the price but i dont like the perches they look as tho they have lots of impurities in the steel. but other than that i like em and haven't broke 1 yet......good cheap lever:D

very good levers , mite be a pain to get them to fit your bike , usually bolts straight up to mso140 and bikes like that etcc but not my bikes :(

im pretty sure iv seen those on the Ebay store for no1imports i wouldent try there website it isnt that good

i have CNC red 'unbreakable' foldable levers on my bike :) cost $45. my bike dropped onto a dirt road and not even a scratch went on em.

TDR motor parts are great,I've dealt with the guys a fair bit now,They are pretty helpfull,I've built a complete pitbike from most of there stuff,Those levers are ok,I've ran them for ages on my bike,Locktite the nut under the lever though,They can full out. They trade under the name jrmotorpartsdepot on ebay.

Latest posts

Back