TDR150 Pitbikes, what are your thoughts ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TDR aren't known for their high quality bikes.
it will be worth doing a few upgrades before you start riding it.

definately go for the one in the second link, it is basically the same as my Atomik Fuse

and have a look at the set up your bike thread too.

Last edited:
hi thanks for that if I were to get that over the 160 as I cant really get the money what would be necessary to do in terms or reliability, strength and performance. thanks.

the Lifans are good, i have one in my Fuse
it goes pretty hard for the money, has suprised a few of my mates on their first rides, popping the front wheel straight up in the air as they try taking off, lol
most people don't expect pit bikes to have much power.

but the main thing is oil changes, adjusting the valves etc, fitting a forged kick start lever etc
and kicking it over just past TDC (a must if you don't want to break the kick start gears of cases)

http://www.miniriders.com/bike-setup/

hi thanks would you know if the TDR CR70 will be alright in terms of durability.

the engine reliability should be pretty good if you look after it.

the frame look's like my Fuse frame, but i don't know if it's cro-mo ? (didn't read the full specs lol)

have a look at my Fuse Build thread, the link is below in my signature,
i haven't had to replace a lot on it, but a better set of bars, grips, tyres and chain would be the minimum
i rode mine pretty hard as it come from Atomik, and didn't have anything break.
but it is getting older now, so i don't want to land a jump and end up braking the bars etc

Hi no I don't know what the frame is it just says heavy duty race frame. also yes I will maintain and care as I want it to last. will look at you thread thanks. would the tdr be as same quality as the fuse. richard

Good thread...
After a lot of research, December last year I brought a new TDR 150 Pro and I have to say for the money I'm quite impressed. Yes sure it's not a DHZ or even an Atomik but realistically for about $800 cash delivered you cant go to far wrong considering it also has a 150cc Lifan engine (1P56FMJ).
After putting the bike together we spent a long weekend on a private motor cross track with a few other bigger bikes trying to kill it but other than replacing the rear shock, Chain, rear tyre and oil (after every run) it seems to love being thrashed.
So far so good :)

Latest posts

Back