Tea Tree Gully Motocross Track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchAustralia

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have yet another video to share with everyone :)
This is my first time at a proper motocross club track so I was very intimidated at the start, but then my mate and I got put in the Junior class and we had a ball!
It's at Tea Tree Gullly Motocross Club and its an awesome track, although they are closing for a few months to re-map the whole track :(
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUnV5v3V64s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUnV5v3V64s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Cheers, Mitch.

nice vid mate... you were nearly clearing that big table top by the end...

bit of advice tho... tilt the brake and clutch levers down more, going by the video there pointing straight out. they should be pointing down a little so you keep you elbow's up..
less chance of broken wrists and sht too.

also do some suspension work, tht thing was bucking you around a bit..

but you were getting the hang of it quite well mate..

i checked out TTg track a while ago when it was a bit wet. major ruts and looked hell bumpy, how was it?

Mitch aim your cam up a lil more , will make for better viewing

Yeah I thought I had it set right finally but I agree with you :/

nice vid mate... you were nearly clearing that big table top by the end...

bit of advice tho... tilt the brake and clutch levers down more, going by the video there pointing straight out. they should be pointing down a little so you keep you elbow's up..
less chance of broken wrists and sht too.

also do some suspension work, tht thing was bucking you around a bit..

but you were getting the hang of it quite well mate..

Yeah thanks for that advice, ill change the levers around.
I altered my suspension a while ago and we set it to the recommended setting according to my weight and height but I might soften it a little bit.

i checked out TTg track a while ago when it was a bit wet. major ruts and looked hell bumpy, how was it?

Yeah it was in better condition than I thought it would be, only one bad section which is really tight and sandy..

Latest posts

Back