Temp fixed the swing arm :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
So as you all know, i snapped the bolt off in the swing arm of my bike the other week.

I dropped my bike off to my father in laws as he has worked on bikes all his life, and with a 1 year old and being very busy at work i haven't had much time lately.

So he snapped his eze out off in side the swing arm. and instead of waiting, he used a text screw and made a new hole, as you know, i was not very happy.

i went up there yesterday with 3 brand new drill pieces to re drill and holy **** none of them made a dent in it.

I want to ride this weekend so i sued the hole that he made for the text screw, and re drilled it ready for an actual bolt.

looks a bit better now, still looks ugly but deff works.

brand new swing arm will set me back over $300, and to top it off the bolt that goes through the swing arm to remove the swing arm inst budging either.

end of the day, doesn't look the best, will hopefully work, and i can ride without getting a whole new swing arm makes me very happy at the moment =)

Attachments

• IMG_1644.jpg
    IMG_1644.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1642.jpg
    IMG_1642.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back