Thanks DHZ and Ken

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logicquests

If in doubt......Get the grinder out!!
Reaction score
Just a quick one to thank DHZ for all of their help and patience with me over the past few weeks.

I must have been there about 8 times in the last 3 weeks and each time Ken was very helpful and only a little bit amused by my lack of precision and detail in relaying the parts I required.

When I purchased the incorrect parts or had to change direction Ken was happy to either refund or exchange as required.

DHZ has won a customer in me for as long as this lunacy of small motorbikes continues in my life and I would highly recommend DHZ for either parts or whole bikes. They carry a huge range of parts for their own bikes, many of which are interchangeable with other bikes.

If you want to save yourself the hassle of mixing and matching parts and getting bits that fit, I would suggest getting a bike from DHZ as you will always have great parts ability and after sales support.

To Ken and your team, Thank you. You are doing things right.

logic

yer man DHZ rock i allways buy my stuff from him and his shipping is the best around i pay thursday morning and i have it by 11:00 friday ill be buy my next bike from them

Yeah but when it comes to them sending a faulty product they dont want a bar of it

Yeah but kens been great in the past been sooo happy until now

Ken has always been a great bloke for me too, hope it gets sorted out man!

Bit of an update. Dhz have not wanted anything to do with it. Will make sure people are warnned to go else wear from now on
Oh and i got a gpx kick start lever from them a few weeks ago that wasnt even it a package and had been used. Totally useless

sucks about that, i bought a few things off him a while ago and everything was fine, hopefully they sort there stuff out

I just bought an Outlaw160 & about $400 worth of parts with it, bit worried after seeing some of the opinion in here.....

Ive never had any problems with DHZ and ken is always happy to help me out ive brought my Dpro 160 and Lxr daytona from them both excellent quality bikes... any questions i have had have been answered promptly .. Any parts ive needed arrive in 24 hours and he even chucks things in for free and has replaced faulty parts no questions asked without even wanting the faulty parts sent back first.

Sorry to hear some guys have had a bad run but ive never had any issues at all i will be a customer for many years to come

I just bought an Outlaw160 & about $400 worth of parts with it, bit worried after seeing some of the opinion in here.....

Don't stress at all. Plenty of us have dealt with DHZ and they are by far the best for service. I have never had an issue with them man! don't stress :p

Im with the other guys DHZ has awesome service, great stuff and prices and their product turn around is the best by far. Buy it online one day, get it the next, if not the day after, ive spent heaps with them and only have good things to say about DHZ. It is how ever unfortunate that every once and awhile someone is not pleased with product, price or service but for the most part they are an asset to the mini scene:congrats:.

Order was dispatched within an hour of being placed, gotta be happy with that.
Been away from mini's for probably 6 or so years, DHZ outlaw seemed to be a decent enough bike to jump back into it on!

Browsed around here a bit first (couldn't remember my old login - so had to start again) and had a look at a few threads. On the advice of those threads I bought a set of Pro-tapers and a DID gold chain (plus some locktite, Renthal Kevlar grips, uni-filter, and of course a holeshot-hero sticker kit!).

Latest posts

Back