THANKS Third Gear Motorcycles

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BananaMan

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

just want to give a big thanks and shout out to Adrian from Third Gear Motorcycles in Campbellfield, melbourne.

found him a few weeks ago when looking for an hour meter, after more emails back and forth he is now ordering in some re-inforced bark busters in various colors and should have them available for around the $35 mark in the next few weeks.

But the best part was that because he couldnt help me right now he gave me another more basic set for free to get me by, also gave me 2 headlights to try out for free as well, one of them will shortly be available to the first person who wants it.

great guy and very helpfull, seems to deal mostly with roadbike stuff but has lots that could be usefull, not often you find a business that is so happy to help

give em a look, Motorcycle Accessories, Mirrors, Bluetooth Communication and LED Indicators all from (3rd) Third Gear Australia! or email on [email protected]

Yeah, they seem like decent guys. I bought some Belray stuff from them this morning.

Latest posts

Back