that time of the year xmas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FMX_22

Reaction score
well i thought id start a new thread , well what r you getting for crissy this year if you already know or poast up on xmas day pics and all up to you ahaha , some 1 did this last year on fmx aus was prety cool lol

parents have hidden well this year/cbf looking or im getting nothing :eek:, lets see how this goes down

2011 NS majesty

58185.jpg

oh and a dhz dpro 160 ( but im buying that ) :)

Last edited:
Not a damn thing. Did run around naked in the snow to celebrate the Winter Solstice a couple nights ago... lol

well all of you scooter haters are gonna hate me, but i got me and my son some ultra pro scooters (hes pretty good at it ), kings of leon concert tickets and i got my kids a brand new crf 50 so keen to give it to them

im getting nothing once again but i get to spend xmax with my son so thats all i need

Well im going to sound spoilt but its not always this way im just lucky this year...

-Sony head unit for the hilux when i get it, Also with good sony 6" splits.
-Tool box for the tray
-New Xbox mums thinking about getting it for my sister to though.
-Then rents are giving me around 4-4.5k to get my racing kick started in the motard scene. Ive always had to pay for everything and now they finally see how bad i want it and that i need a kick to be competetive in racing...mind youll ill have to spend another bit to finish it off.

Then the girlfriend got me some **** but i find out what that is today :)

me is gettin a lap top .a new bike (atomik bigfoot).parts 4 my new bike. shoes. boots.helmet.goggles .red bull hat .red bull t shirt. monster t shirt.go pro helmet cam.normaly i get like a lap top and thats itand a hat shirt

Last edited:
me is gettin a lap top .a new bike (atomik bigfoot).parts 4 my new bike. shoes. boots.helmet.goggles .red bull hat .red bull t shirt. monster t shirt.go pro helmet cam.normaly i get like a lap top and thats itand a hat shirt

normaly i would onley get a lap top and shirts and hats
:car:

picked my prezzy from the missus out yesterday

Fox V3 Type o Negative Helmet and some fancy Dragon Vendetta mind melt goggles.

bring back the 80's i say, matches my pole ski paintjob, gonna have to get a sticker kit made up for my bike now though as the old motovert rx black and red arn't going to cut it. cars should see me easier too now.

Attachments

• foxv3type oneg.jpg
    foxv3type oneg.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
  • dragonvendettamindmelt.jpg
    dragonvendettamindmelt.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
i was getting a brand new scheter guitar but turns out with my bad luck i has shipping damage and since is a limeted one its kinda hard to get a new one :cursing:

Latest posts

Back