The Camping Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
Any of you good peoples into camping? This is a good place to post up pictuures of your setups, places you've camped and your cracking camping ideas!

I've been camping all of my adult life, once upon a time when I was batch'n it I traveled light. Only an esky, rods and a bbq! Then I got married so I had to buy a tent and all sorts of other camping inventions. Nowadays I've got a tin lid in tow and another one on its way so I've had to step it up again to a camper trailer.

I don't really have any pics of my camper fully set up yet, but heres a few pics of my favourite place to camp, its Teewah beach on Noosa north shore. It does get windy and the surf gets pretty rough but once the sun goes down, and apart from the occasional set if head lights, you could swear your alone on a deserted beach without a single light to be seen!

Anyways post some pics up guys, I know you Mexicans have got some good spots down there!

Yeah mate love me camping although don't get out as much as I would like to.

Main camping gear for me is:

Darche Swag (finally got a decent one and worth every cent).
Hot Plate for fire
Beer
Pit tent
Beer
Camp oven
Beer

One day will get a sick camp trailer like yours but want mine to be able to carry 2 bikes as well.

Heading camping and riding at Bright next weekend which I'm looking forward to.

Also heading away easter time camping and riding up the mountains.

Id like to do more of it but i don't get the time, that should change now though ive changed jobs.
in october i camped and rode for two days need to do more of it

Yeah I hear ya shags, last year I didn't go once because of work, renovations and everyday life. It was always a case of we're too busy! So I've said no to all reno's this year and only working weekends when I absolutely have too, and Ive already got two camping trips under my belt!

Definitely something you have to schedule in dude otherwise you'll never go!

Ive returned to what i know now, week on week off so it will be easy for me to organise, for the last 12 months untill mid january ive been 6 maby 7 days a week working over 2 jobs.

I had a blast on my weekend which doubled as my bucks night, phones diddnt work, swag rolled out over rocks(sick+pissed= no feeling):laughing-smiley-002

Heres a small clip from that week end which was out the back of kandanga, spent alot of time stuffing around in that creek.

[video=youtube;ZX47byHdqcM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX47byHdqcM&t=183s[/video]

**** that trail looks like hard work!

I went riding/camping for my bucks, got black out drunk the first night and tried to go riding deep in the bush the next day... Long story short I nearly had to get air lifted out of there! :boom::iamwithstupid:

So you dont take your misses camping then mate? :LolLolLolLol:

Nah mate never take the missus. She's not that keen and prefer going with the boys.

Down the track when we have a family that may change though.

Nah mate never take the missus. She's not that keen and prefer going with the boys.

Down the track when we have a family that may change though.

Thread update....

A few pics from our last trip. Me and a mate of mine met up with a few boys from the Brisbane super moto club and headed up to Teewah beach. Unfortunately all road rules apply up there so no minis allowed.
Top tip... Sand and salt water will kill your moto really quickly, I can tell you first hand! [emoji85]
b1ead8fc2089ff73f0a022d744c67647.jpg
4534449c7e6b9a46ad24c9f6c2ec7118.jpg
d51648deb2594538e332ec3c44b98a80.jpg
290206ea1244f09a8cf5e545bd5a2364.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back