The Cougar is Dead......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Well as some of you may know I popped the question to the missus last night on her 30th Birthday so I'm officially engaged.

Pretty stoked to be marrying this girl. She's a keeper for sure.

So the Cougar is officially dead, RIP Barry Dawson. Your legend will live on (I'm teaching the nephew the ways of the cougar to carry on the legacy). :)

Last edited:
Congrats , good move its on the same date as her bday , that way you shouldn't forget your anniversary

Congrats , good move its on the same date as her bday , that way you shouldn't forget your anniversary

Isn't your anniversary when you actually get married? Like that day?

Cheers boys. Happy times.

Some ring bling for you:

ringbling.jpg

Congrats dude. Marry her on her birthday too so you've only got to by 1 set of presents... ;)

I like your style Cordogs. hahaha

Has a nice ring to it and I do like to stick my hands down my pants? Oh wait those days are gone aren't they. haha

Can't rush these things Timmy geese. haha

Taken me long enough to get this far!!

Will happen in the next couple of years mate.

Congrats, nick! damn, the ring is scmicko! out done yourself on picking that one! :p looks the goods for sure!!!
so when are getting a new thread with the little pitter patter of little ones running up and down in the shed and learning to ride the "kids bikes" lol
congrats dude!!!! let the good times roll big fella!

Latest posts

Back