Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wanting to order parts
sano throttle + cable
pro taper grips
sano tall seat + cover
sano shift lever
sano bash plate
and i dont think there is anymore
if there is ill post up
cause im bored

lol

im going to .... get a mikuni 26mm carb for the klx
powdercoat the frame swingarm and lower forks
buy a set of black excel rims with HD spokes and powder coat the hubs black
hmm a 4th gear shift drum
new plastics and graphics
and possibly black Sano long travel rear swingarm with the F-22 Ishock

and see if i like the engine as is if i do get it ported
if i dont get the 143with the race head

Thats the plan :cool:

good luck with those rims man brand new ones with hubs and spokes are worth a fortune lol ive seen a pair off 14/12's with HD spokes and talon hubs go for something like $1000 but they where f@rkin nice:D

yer seen a few of them lol im gonna keep the stock hubs... mite try and get a kx60 front wheel and disc brake setup should work with kx60 forks? lol...
hope i do get some excels they would look maddd

ya i reckon ill be goin klx sometime soon to just depends if i can get enough for the vert......ya front wheel and disc would be a good idea i reckon......i would just look long and hard for those rims man cause some1 would be sellen some second hand somewhere cheaper but you will have rims for life if you get them:D

just applied for a new job at the motorbike shop near mine :D
and ordered a new filter from them aswell

so jus killed 2 birds with 1 stone :D

just applied for a new job at the motorbike shop near mine :D
and ordered a new filter from them aswell

so jus killed 2 birds with 1 stone :D

im guna make someone laugh.......

:confused:

isnt it 'you were going to....'
not the 'i just did....'

stoopid thread anyways... :D

lol..... , I'm Going To!!!! Blackduck this weekend , yeeeewwwwwww

and im also going to poo myself because theres some hectic storms outside!!!

:bump2:

just spotted this thread , may as well bump it

i'm going to pick up the new used plastics/seat for the PW50 today, yay.
i've had enough trying to stretch the marine vinyl over the old seat foam, heat gun, hot water, it's not working too well, the seat angle is too big. :frustrated:

Rip out the carbies on my new toy (the ZX9R) and clean tonight, has a slight bog when going from idle to full throttle, my guess is ****/old fuel and gunk in the jets (thats what i hope for anyway) then drop it's new air filter in :)

possibly blocked pilot jets, or something in the air gallerys/ports inside the flange where the airfilter or airbox connecter boots bolts on ?

nice timeeh,
check these out- have some gauges....

[video=youtube;riJyfVo00yI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJyfVo00yI[/video]

[video=youtube;1hj2xnvcDLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hj2xnvcDLY[/video]

There a nice bit of kit, bit more power than the 7 i had. The day i picked it up it was running like ****, anyway gave i a good fistfull goin up a slight incline, all the way through first to 12k then hit second, jsut after the engine woke up (i think 1 cyliner wasn't firing) and all of a sudden up she goes on the rear at around 120... Near shat myself :)

Cough all over anyone I can, to pass this flu on because I feel alone and sick.

ha ha try the hospital the people there are already in a weakened state. lol

That or the troublesome customers that i have to be nice to. but your an exception dude and will try and not cough on ya lol:action-smiley-032:

......urgh thinking about it im feeling kinda flu like.....ill never play the piano again *jokes*

im going to...wait for the next week, then chuck on my new graphics and plastics, speedforks and five-0 pipe :bocul:

Latest posts

Back