Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonbutey

Reaction score
Ok theres a thread and its called ( THE I JUST DID ) so i decided to make a thread called (THE IM GOING TO) soo we can all chat about what where going to do with our bikes, or whatever.

ENJOY

Ok ill go first

Im going to strip my bike to the bare frame cause on thursday its going to get sand blasted and sprayed black aswell as the swingarm and rims.

im gonna get another crunchie!! that was good

and hopeefully get this klx110 this weekend or next and see what i think about it then get either 143ccRh kit or a sick wicked rear end setup (Y)

Im going to get a HD front rim and new tires when I go home to newy.

im going to clean the cables on my motorbike, because people on here are worried about my accelerator cable being too long :S pathetic i say

i mite bump my thread for my front wheel ? hmmmmm and maybe put a few things up for sale since im selling me bike

I Might be selling my bike soon... sad but there's nowhere to ride and need the money... Fu<k!ng cars and such :(

I Might be selling my bike soon... sad but there's nowhere to ride and need the money... Fu<k!ng cars and such :(

That sux man I'm feeling the same way with no where to ride but if there's a will there's a way!!

i'm gunna
hmm dunno my bike doesn't need anythin it's sweet

oh wait i'm gunna put a sticker on it.......make it go faster he he he

might go for a bit of an r/c mission on a day with good weather see if i can clear everything at knox bmx track

i mite go put my Pro Circuit exhaust on my fiddy that looks insane!!! ohhh to late i already did it

Thanks steve !!! its sexiest exhaust ever

Latest posts

Back