The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
pretty self explanatory. For those of us that are web seaching or just up to the no good, here's a thread to let us all know what your up to without jumping on chatbox!

I'll kick it of with,

Searching thru some old albums on the pc and finding Fear Factory's Demanufacture album and rocking it loud much to my misses displeasure!

Last edited:
Pulling down the YX160 and replacing with a 184 + V2 while listening to the soothing sounds of Disturbed, Anthrax, Metallica and other such goldies ;)

Lying in bed spewing from both ends since yesty arvo wondering if I'm dying and keeping entertained by reading what u buggers are doing

Revelling in my "innocence" of getting out a speeding fine. 83km/h in a 60km/h zone. Good thing i used to live next to the copper for 20 years

Sitting at home with 3 nephews and 1 niece watching lady and the tramp:(

Waiting for the v8s to come on, trying to get out off mowing the lawns watching some big black clouds coming down the coast.

Watching v8s right now, with the misses saying the clouds are gone the lawns not gonna mow itself ya know.

Watching v8s right now, with the misses saying the clouds are gone the lawns not gonna mow itself ya know.

Im sure your wife has two legs and two arms. Id be sayn get out there woman the v8s are on im busy

Swearing at this ****ing stupid ****in engine ****in thing ****!!! And getting hints from Shearer...until the phone went flat.

Bahahaha timeeh, its only a replacement of other parts, have you got an imperial socket set instead of metric. Just teasin mate.

Been working on my chopper today but about to go mow the lawns (brownie points) hard to get easy to loose LOL.

contemplating drilling and tapping two m4 screws, attaching a hub to a toothed pulley, so i can have the 4th axis back on my CNC mill!

and an m3 into the hub so it can have a grub screw inserted...actually. no. i dont need that grub screw cus im really clever and worked out how to make the hub "slotted". wow.

best to keep it for accuracy sake. any little slop is slop is no good!

getting stoned? does that count or is it just the norm?

oooh! bundy! bag warmed bundy!

Kickstarted a customers 4 valve china with no decomp(must be pushing 12:1 comp ratio) and destroyed the kicker gears and sheered the sprocket gear set shaft clean off. OOPS. and yeah i got it on TDC and 1 notch past before i kicked. Lesson learned today, we no longer sell 4 valve china engines and recommend decomp even on 2 valve 150 and 160s.

Latest posts

Back