The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started round 2 or the 1st beer session for 2016 :). Then off to the rodeo to fight cowboys, should be a good start to the year LOL. Happy New Year everybody's.

giphy.gif

Railsplitter lmao reading your earlier post idk if in that country they do but here you can donate your left nut literally for RPUND 25,000-35,000 no ****

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

I decided yesterday to fix up the rust in my new trailers' floor.
Job was a bit bigger than i originally thought, and thing's escalated quickly.

It is currently at this stage, 30x 1mm cutting disc's later...
Pretty much all the rust is now gone, but so is 75% of the trailer ! lol
The 7x5 lawnmower trailer will finish up being an 8x5, with bolt on raised side's

Lol ^^^ I feel your pain!

So I managed to score a few more quads for cheap today, and Brendo had the excellent idea of quad races at the Greef Moto X race coming up!

Show of hands for everyone keen on that idea!

Quad's look like they've been looked after, plastic's still have some shine
Shed space is slowing diminishing though.

Got a bit more done to the trailer this arvo,
i made the new left chassis rail and welded that on, and the top side rail's are welded at the front too.

Lol ^^^ I feel your pain!

So I managed to score a few more quads for cheap today, and Brendo had the excellent idea of quad races at the Greef Moto X race coming up!

Show of hands for everyone keen on that idea!

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/c...A-4B38-B060-5C9B930591AF_zpsml7alnwz.jpg.html

They go alright those little quads I've had that little 110 one for bout 4 years now still going strong it's been on some drunken missions to the middle of nowhere and never missed a beat only hung I've had to replace is the starter motor

I just dropped my daughter off at her first day of day care.

There was tears , not from Alanah though , from Dad hahahah

My wife say that happen's a lot from both parent's, my wife is a 2 IC at a child care centre btw.
Parent's are generally more worried about the kid's settling in and making friend's, it doesn't take long for them to make friend's and start having fun once they are there.
After a week or so you'll be lucky if she even say's goodbye to you when you drop her off.

I just dropped my daughter off at her first day of day care.

There was tears , not from Alanah though , from Dad hahahah

I'm glad I wasn't there for Levi's first day. He still tears up every now n then and he's been there almost a year.

The old Childcare is an expensive sport hey! ;)

My wife say that happen's a lot from both parent's, my wife is a 2 IC at a child care centre btw.
Parent's are generally more worried about the kid's settling in and making friend's, it doesn't take long for them to make friend's and start having fun once they are there.
After a week or so you'll be lucky if she even say's goodbye to you when you drop her off.

Ah that's good to hear :)

I'm glad I wasn't there for Levi's first day. He still tears up every now n then and he's been there almost a year.

The old Childcare is an expensive sport hey! ;)

Far out isn't it ever ! But it's worth it for your kids :)
Mel works nights and weekends and I work days , so we can juggle the kids between us , but we just wanted Alanah to go along for her development , she's a real shy kid so we are hoping this will be good for her.

Just been came in from cutting laps on track! ;)
So cool under the lights!

Latest posts

Back