Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a bit of a thread mine here,

i've been plodding away here slowly making my way up through the levels. (Blue box under your username)
i thought getting 500 points took a while to move up a step,
then you hit level 92 ? you need 1000 points for the next level.
well now i've finally made it to level 99, and i find that you need 1600 points to make it to the top (Level 100)

so i'm just wondering, what happens when i get there ?

just a bit of a thread mine here,

i've been plodding away here slowly making my way up through the levels. (Blue box under your username)
i thought getting 500 points took a while to move up a step,
then you hit level 92 ? you need 1000 points for the next level.
well now i've finally made it to level 99, and i find that you need 1600 points to make it to the top (Level 100)

so i'm just wondering, what happens when i get there ?

A new Religion is created by Miniriders.com called 'MY67XR IS OUR GOD', and your followers sit around worshiping all the bikes you have created on their computers, and when ever things break they will blame you....then ask you to help them fix it. Craig ----> :first:

Or someone starts paying you for managing the entire forum....Seems about fair from what I know...which isnt much so could be crap!

Last edited:
thanks nick, :thumbup:

oh well, at least i won't be seeing that orange box under my name anymore, when i get there that is.

1164 points to go......

Latest posts

Back