The MR Community -INJURY SUPPORT

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I broke my collar bone I could only sleep on my back for 2 months! Was tough but helps in the long run. Good luck.

I was riding last weekend when seat bounced a little popper that pogo'd me over the handlebars. I broke my wrist (scaphoid), broke my elbow and broke two ribs. I miss being comfortable.
I miss my sleep.
I miss good sex.
But most of all.
I miss being able to ride.
I hope we all heal quick so we can cut hot laps again ASAP

Crap mate that's a big off to cop all that at once mate how you going with it all? Are you getting looked after and managing all good?? Sorry to hear mate o n just ask the mrs for a favor or two "" in the meantime while your out of action , rest up mate

I was riding last weekend when seat bounced a little popper that pogo'd me over the handlebars. I broke my wrist (scaphoid), broke my elbow and broke two ribs. I miss being comfortable.
I miss my sleep.
I miss good sex.
But most of all.
I miss being able to ride.
I hope we all heal quick so we can cut hot laps again ASAP

Get those endones in ya big fella, I agree the worst is the not riding part. My (scapula)shoulder broke off lol and its killing me to a degree also.

Crap mate that's a big off to cop all that at once mate how you going with it all? Are you getting looked after and managing all good?? Sorry to hear mate o n just ask the mrs for a favor or two "" in the meantime while your out of action , rest up mate

Was actually just a little off that kinda crunched me real bad (must be getting old) The mrs is being really good but keeps getting cranky at me when she finds me in the shed tinkering with my bike hahaha
She'll never understand

Yeah nah I'm all good mate. I'm weining off them already. I do know how catchy they can be. Can't sleep without them still yet tho

Keep us posted mate , hope you get sorted with the Mrs too ay :)

How's Uncle Mick going???

Hahaha, im getting there mate, karlos can send his endones to me lol. Bloody shoulder starts aching all the time im on my feet and is pissing me off, cant lift my arm much at all without the aid of the other arm, guess I was just hoping it would all work fine and I could just get back into everything, but its gonna be baby steps from here for a lil while. Got physio tomorrow morning which will just be more stretches which is all aimed at getting back the movement I wish I had. Apart from having little patience for this crap im doin pretty good mate, just wanna go for a lil ride but cant risk anymore damage to the shoulder. Hope your collarbone has been good mate and good news on the races at VCM with the points bud.

Was actually just a little off that kinda crunched me real bad (must be getting old) The mrs is being really good but keeps getting cranky at me when she finds me in the shed tinkering with my bike hahaha
She'll never understand

If your that busted up there is no way you should be out in th shed playing with the bike Jeeez.... You should be resting on the couch inside... With the bike sitting next to you, then you can rest and work at the same time :)

If your that busted up there is no way you should be out in th shed playing with the bike Jeeez.... You should be resting on the couch inside... With the bike sitting next to you, then you can rest and work at the same time :)

Haha I like your way of thinking. If I could only push it up the stairs... Wait I could ride it up yeah? Wish my hand could handle the clutch

Heading back the fracture clinic today for a check up. I'll get my cast off for some more X-rays before getting another annoying frecking cast put back on. So over this thing. Watching my arm waste away to a twig, realizing that even when it finally comes off for good in 3-5 weeks my arm will have zero strength and will need weeks of rehab before I will be fit to ride againImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372206915.579318.jpg
Big guns.!!

It will take some time mate but you will get there , keep us posted with your progress , it sux watching limbs waste away , when I did my shoulder after surgery and some time past and I was told to start using my arm again I'd almost forgotten how too, it was like it wasn't even connected anymore , strange feeling

They left the cast off now. Doesn't feel ready. It hurts every way I bend it. I can't even open a beer

Baby steps dude , frustrating as hell but don't stress you will be back to normal even tho it might not seem that way right now

Yeah it gets to you so bad ,when off with injury for so long :( , They tell me you need the bad times to make the good times GOOD!
All best for recovery Karlos :)

Hope Micko n Karlos are on the mend!!
Question for you guys ... Can u recommend good knee braces or pads , think I'm better off with braces as my right knee is totally screwed n has been since my early teens , left knee is getting smashed now too and I'm looking for something comfy to ride in but most important to give me stability n hopefully stop me from doing any major damage , will a knee brace fully protect the knee ? And /or will it cause me to brake something else instead? Like how a neck brace will save the neck but transfer impact to collarbone / shoulder ?? Any advise would be appreciated

Soz mate, I can not give you any feedback on knee braces, but considering the price on the better ones id say that they take a fair bit of impact off your knees and also being braced they would help to slow or hopefully prevent hyperextending the knees when pressure is applied.

Me, my shoulder is really becoming a pain in the ass, it is actually giving me more trouble than ever lately, had to stop my physio stretches as I think I may have broke what regrowth had occurred, is a shoulder injury meant to be more painful than others, not sure, All I know is I wish it was just a dislocated shoulder, id be laughing out loud right about now.

Latest posts

Back