The MR Community - Mental And General Health Support, resources and Discussion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im finding once again that putting how I feel on paper in a letter form and also writing down positives and negatives of my issues is helping, I also have a daily write down of what I have achieved in the day, im making sure I am doing positive activities which may include sports, family, relaxing or really doing nothing but I try to make sure everyday im doing something that stops me from letting the filthy ***** consume me. I do LOL though knowing that she is playing some other blokes heart now and I hope for hes sake hes wallet and pockets are deeper than mine haha.

The past 5 years I've gone from homelessness my wife miscarrying twins then having cancer never to be able to have a child again, dealing with my psychotic mentally disturbed step daughter I won't get into all of that let's just say it shot my emotions and a lot to crap. But looking now how I have a home I work a good steady job helped but the biggest thing was when my 12 yo step daughter (not the mental one) came out to me and told me she wanted to beat her sister up for what she did and I'm not a STEP father and she doesn't care what anyone says I'm her daddy and will always be and that she's proud and happy of that .........nothing like a kid to tear down those cruddy feelings. Needless to say she just turned 12 still lives with her birth father who is a selfish ass and she's something I can honestly say I'm proud of and if I ever want to think about the past all I can do is think it led me to this.

Shout out to one of our own for today, Beno - Berlina304 is going in for a pretty important and dangerous op this morning. Good luck with it buddy, we're thinking of ya! :thumbup:

Not having a great year already guys I know u hear and have enough probably but.....a few days ago my wifes blood pressure went over 300 partially from harassment by a crazy ex of mine who wouldn't leave us alone.....anyways we lost our son christopher just two weeks before they were going to surgically remove him and have him in an incubator due to making sure no complications could have us lose him after my wife being assaulted. And that very morning we found we lost him her favorite kitten was found dead from cold. And that night her favorite cousin passed away.......as a background my wife has hada....A LOT happen to her and has emotional struggles more than a normal person due to trauma and brain issues and in turn has certified emotional support animals....one dying is a big thing. This was like an atom bomb of emotional stress in one freaking day. So please bear with me if my posts may be off.

^Crap mate, sounds like a real **** start to the year. Always seems to happen round chrissy/new year period, but that is a **** tonne of crap :( Hopefully things start getting better for you, all things heal with time they say, sometimes wish time would go faster...

I know and thnx. Two years backwe lost a house to fire a day before. Christmas so I believe that holds true. Didn't tell u the Best part: her mother screamed at her to suck it up and Grow up and insulted. Her till She Hung up. Nice family.

Mainly I've got my bikes. Keeping my mind off andeven my wife likes helping out inthe shop a lil.
People call this stuff just senseless hobbies or toys but to be honest it does help

Hmmm the rude family part is familiar to me mate! It's a **** setup and I feel for ya bud, it's good to see you keeping on though! Try and stay positive, and most importantly try not to get yourself bogged down into a work-sleep-work mentality. Try and get out and have some "you" time, like riding ya minibike or outdoorsy stuff with your misses. It'll keep your stress at a safe level.

Best of luck with it though champ!

Thanks and I understand I'm tryin. Moneys tight thnx to christmas n all work relies on weather and its been raining.....I remember when. I worked though blizzards in -30 below on the port working on submarines (no joke) and these guys won't stand for. A lil rain. So my hobbies r kinda on. Hold but I find lil things to tinker with like machine work on the motor plus my friend gave me a lil electric mini. Dirtbike to try to fixup

Not having a good day I have been diagnosed for Years with ptsd and anxiety among other things and not helping today a tall black man with a gaunt face broke into .y home with my wife present and me at work stole my medications and hers esp her much needed pain medicine having a broken arm with multiple fractures and she's been in tears the pain is so bad pharmacy and doctor refused to refill till at least weeks from now. The guy came back on a newer crf450 or so hours later like expecting me not to be home. My issue is my dog scared him from doing any more when he woke the first time .......knowing this why come back unprepared unless he isn't? Police took a report....that's about it. My neighbor hood is nice I mean old women are my two neighbors wtf why???? And of all things to steal. I already don't get sleep as it is. What is with my luck???

That's sucks buddy, hopefully they catch this mofo quick!

Can't believe he didn't steal anything else? Hope you've got a nice big welcome to my house stick if he decides to come back! ;)

Not good mate, you need to reward your dog for helping out too.
Hopefully he get's spotted somewhere and get's what he deserve's!!

My wife left her new job today she got back stabbed by her 2 IC, i'm hoping Karma come's and bite's that liar's backside real hard !!
Hopefully her superior's see what she's really like quickly !

Last edited:
If the superior is any good they will catch on. believe me my dog has gotten more than enough praise and love he has been there always to protect us. As for the stick I have three lol

Annnnd she just got her pants torn down on her and $170 stolen in front of witnesses she held the large black man at knife pout but as soon as he realised the police were called he ran. She only got 20 back I mean wth is wrong today I'm glad she's safe even with her broken arm and I'm glad the baby is ok

So how has everyone's long weekend been? Mine started great, Craig (former miniriders legend) came up, brought his psto 190, it200 and xt250 up. Rode most of Saturday right up until I ditched callums 190 over the top of a been in 3rd, smashed my knee to bits. 2 days later I still can't walk on it, no work for the next week while I get a MRI sorted.
Last time I try racing my ten yr old son and his 65 I can tell you that much lol

Sent from my ALCATEL_4034A using Tapatalk

Hmmmm. Hoped this thread would of been more active since I haven't been on for a long time.

I'm 39 but have suffered from severe anxiety severe depression and ptsd for 22 years.

My life can be read about thru these pages. I've had a rough year with a relapse back to drugs and alcohol. Been trying to deal with it over the last 10 months on my own silently (a very foolish mistake). The last ten months have been very bad, heavy drug use and 60 beers every 4 days. But I hit absolute rock bottom AGAIN two months ago.
A toxic relationship and negative friendships haven't helped. But 1 month ago I conceded defeat again but this time I went in an ambulance cause I didn't have the balls to go to hospital and would of talked myself out of it. A stay at the acute mental health facility was offered but I chose my parents to stay with . After going home to my unit two weeks later I again relapsed and ate 40 valium and 20 panadeine forte, I did not expect to ever wake up again but I did, I came clean to my psyches and parents and bow my mother dispenses my medications.

I had a blow up with a top mate and started cutting myself and having suicidal thoughts(i seeked help instantly), but unfortunately some people will never ever understand that mental illness isn't something that's goes away like a sore toe does. I heard it all (Be positive, keep busy, think happy blah blah blah), I have had nearly every med possible but have just transitioned back to zoloft. I'm feeling positive but dealing with the removal of a few negative friends has been magical, I never knew how toxic they were and only saw their true colours years after a great friendship, but my mental illness became too much for these people cause to them the efforts they put into helping me whilst I'm down did not fix my ptsd, anxiety or depression. You never get away from mental illness and can only learn to manage it.

Please talk to a GP instantly if you have suicidal thoughts/tendencies or that feeling of driving your car into a tree or whatever it is you are thinking.

YOU ARE WORTH IT AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS CAN HELP JUST BY TALKING TO THEM.

If anything I want to see from this post is to make people aware that you are F@$king normal and not different. You are doing the vest you can with the tools you have but more tools are available.

8 men everyday commit suicide but these are hidden from the public due to copycat suicides.

It kills me to know that these people felt so alone that this was the end. It doesn't have to be. Go to a go and do a mental health plan, be honest and upfront. I still cry each day but I accept that I'm wired differently but I will feel better again soon.

Please remember this. LET SOMEONE KNOW CAUSE THAT'S THE THING ABOUT SECRETS, IF YOU DON'T TALK HOW CAN LOVED ONES KNOW.

Stay strong brothers and sisters and your not alone and you are worth it. I'll keep pushing on. Life when good is wonderful but when it's sh*t it's sh*t, but fight the demons.......its worth it. Rotn50

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is everyone doing okay over the Xmas break. It can be a real hard time? Feel free to talk, no one will bag you on this post or they will be banned.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back