The MR Community - Mental And General Health Support, resources and Discussion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know which thread i should post this in but basicly...
im basicly contemplating suicide!
i dont have a girl and the last one broke my heart after 19 hours....
my great aunty recently died...
my life is shit i think that this is the only way out the will make me finally happy...
:( i really dont wanna but it feels like the only way out!

life should pick up soon
its been pretty s**t for me lately with like 20+ thing inclucing family passing away.
don't worry about girls i havcen't had a gf yet but my some of friends seem to be missing out on doing fun stuff with my other friends and me lol because they have to go to the movies with there gf or there gfs house or some other boring thing
and remeber if they dump you there missing out ;)

don't worry about girls i havcen't had a gf yet but my some of friends seem to be missing out on doing fun stuff with my other friends and me lol because they have to go to the movies with there gf or there gfs house or some other boring thing
and remeber if they dump you there missing out ;)

Hahaha very true. I used to have a bestfriend...then he got a girlfriend lol no time for his mates now.

Hahaha very true. I used to have a bestfriend...then he got a girlfriend lol no time for his mates now.

its been happening for years and years, and will keep happening for pretty much forever..

even though most are in different states, youve always got a mate on here :D

Just me having a little babble as I'm having such a good day :D

Today I did something I have never done before, which to everyone won't sound like a big deal. But I feel like bragging as I'm proud of myself :D

I went to the track completely on my own! Now I have fairly bad anxiety. I have since I was 15-16 and I first remember it happening when I moved schools. Mainly I used to only notice it when I was having panic attacks. Now I notice it was bad as every thought I had was different to how I think now.

Going to the track on my own is a big thing as there is a few things I *used* to worry about :D Like getting my bike off the trailer, on the trailer, not be able to start my bike, not knowing anyone, falling off and no one I know there to help and general thing like looking like an idiot. Today with my awesome pink pride bike I did all these things on my own. There was like 10 minutes where I couldn't start the beast but finally someone came and got it going for me!

I refuse to go on medication as events in my life have made me this way. But I'm not recommending it for anyone. I go see someone ever thursday and mainly we just chat and they tell me how I can control my anxiety in tricky situations. I don't remember my last panic attack. So I consider it to be working.

Just thinking about who I was a few months back, I just thought it was normal for life to be bad most of the time or to think about suicide. In my head I would think of how I would end my life, but I also thought I would never actually do it so I thought that made it alright. Which it's not, because so much thinking I actually tried it. Now thinking about it this is the message I want to get across to people; Life isn't meant to be bad all the time, things aren't always meant to hurt, you should wake up smiling. If you think positive it makes such a big difference. I thought all this down and sad thoughts were normal and there not!

Talking to professionals helps as they give you a totally different insight. They told me something I always keep as my rule, it's proven that if you say for example work a job and hate it before 2 years you will never truly like it. So if you hate something before 2 years just throw it away and look for something else! I am walking proof, I worked at telstra and quit after 18 months. 3 month later I went back and hated it from the day I went back and only last 12 months but they were 12 terrible months.

It's good to write things down as then when you look back over them you can see if you are getting worse or better or not changing.

12 months ago sucked, I knew it sucked and made the mistake of only making little changes. 6 month ago semi sucker, now today is frickin' AWESOME because I just got rid of all my safety blankets and jump in for massive changes!

So don't let life suck, let life suck you up in a bubble of enjoyful-ness :p

Sept 24th Red for ruby - Facebook - Red for ruby
Sept 25th write LOVE on your arm - twloha

There is so much support for youth! Everyone is behind you :)

24th of sept wear red :D

PLEASE READ!
Wear red on September 24 to show your support for young people everywhere with mental health problems.
While this started as a Australia specific event, it is not limited to Australia.
One in four young people in Australia suffer from a form of mental illness, but the topic of mental health remains taboo. "Red for Ruby" is a day for breaking the silence surrounding this issue, and looking great while doing it.

...On 24th September, wear something red. It's as simple as that! Wear red, and show that you care about issues affecting the people you care about. Please encourage your friends and family to do the same, and use this event as an opportunity to talk about anything that may be worrying about you.
"Red for Ruby" was inspired by the strength of a girl called Ruby, who has been plagued by mental health problems from a young age. The 24th of September will be Ruby's 18th birthday, so wear red and demonstrate your support!
In doing so, you wiill be taking a step towards a better future for everyone.

If, on this day, just one person recognises that they are not alone, and that people really care about their future, we will have achieved something important.
A few people have asked about raising funds/ doing more than wearing red. As I am not a trained professional, and do not represent any business/organisation I suggest approaching approaching any group you think needs your help. My personal favourite is probably the Salvation Army, who do a lot to help the homeless and those in need.

To donate to the Salvation Army to help kids who are in danger, follow this link:
https://www.salvationarmy.com.au/newdonation/donation.aspx?from=redforruby

There are a number of organisation that can help you, if you are suffering from any form of mental illness. Some links are below
beyondblue: the national depression initiative
depression.com.au
SANE Australia
Reach Out Australia: information and help about tough times and mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, suicide, eating disorders, bullying and relationship issues. - ReachOut Australia

To Write Love on Her Arms is a worldwide movement aimed at raising awareness of depression. For more info, visit: To Write Love on Her Arms > Home

will do rach....

tho its kinda weird that her 18th b day is the same as mine

Kinda off the subject but also kinda related..

Racism and discrimination.

Been seeing quite a bit of it lately in chat and while i personally dont find much to be offensive (other than bike bashing lol) i think we ALL need to know what the limits are, and def think before you post...it starts off fun and games but can quickly turn. Just remember whats funny to you may be offensive to someone else.

hey everyone,

yeah life sucks at times. but theres light at the end of every tunnel

for people passing in your family just think "life must go on"

at the moment my grandpa is in hospital
he has bad demensia (sorry if i spelt that wrong) and amonia on his lungs
sunday night i sat there next to him listening to him gargling and splattering where he was in a comour
the doctors said that it would have to be a miricle for him to pull through
although he remaind strong and has started to pull through.

and i couln't agree with you more motovert24, im 14 and my bestie has a gf, i have plenty of time for that yet ay ;)

when ever something bad happens to me, i listen to a song called crossfade - no giving up
its saved my life a few times and will forever

so when something bad happens, listen to it

cheers
viper sx :)

and if your friends give you shit about not having a gf....say i will fricken kick you in the balls buddy... my friends are doing it to me and they were making me go up to a girl and yeah got owned for a stupied reason..
so don't listen to your friends or if they give you $ht just think of a really good comeback like "haha yeah but your whipped" or something like that

Resources for Drug Support

Hi guys,

I want to provide you with some links to groups and services that can help support those with a drug dependancy or drug related issues.

everybody is in some way affected by drug abuse, this information maybe be helpful to someone you know, in your family, someone your care about.

Even if only one person reads through them and learns something, I feel I have accomplished what I set out to achieve.

FAMILY DRUG SUPPORT Family Drug Support Group Sydney Australia 1300 368 186 (24 Hrs) - Supporting families affected by alcohol and other drugs.
Family Drug Support was formed after its founder Tony Trimingham lost his son to a heroin overdose

Youth Drug Support Youth drug support information for young people 12 - 21 Sydney Australia alcohol, speed, marijuana, ecstacy, sex, abuse
is a website for young people when you're looking for info, wanting to chat with others or need a question answered

Family Drug Help
offer family members support, information, education, inspiration and the encouragement to practise self care.

beyondblue: the national depression initiative
national depression initiative

www.drugarm.com.au
public resource library

Overview » Drugs & Alcohol » Need Help? » salvos.org.au
the salvos, good help for everything

www.health.gov.au/internet/drugstrategy/publishing.nsf/Content/CE241346EEF4C03FCA2575B4001353A8/$File/opioid_carers.pdf
good info on opiate drug dependancy

Home - WASUA - WAs Drug User Organisation
WA substance user association

ONLINE COUNSELLING www.counsellingonline.org.au Free Professional Drug and Alcohol Counselling.

Direct Line Confidential Counselling & Referral Line: 1800 888 236

Victorian Service Directory for Drug & Alcohol users: QUICK GUIDE HANDBOOK Provides heaps of links, info and contact details for a wide variety of drug, alcohol and health related services in Victoria.

I am sure there are many more, if you know of any. please add them to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
mods should defiantly sticky it, theres been some members making some good threads lately

nice job mate ;)

Who needs drugs when we have bikes! I get a better rush when I do something insane on my bike then any drug could give. Plus this damn crf50 is highly addictive... first time in my life I have been uncontrollable with my credit card!

Well good post Westy! A lot of them links i had never seen before and they are really good.

Wow great thread, I havnt read it all but mainly the intro, i had two losses in a very close time period one of my best mates in high school died of a heart condition and not too long after I lost my grandfather to a mix between old age and cancer it upset me most knowing that my grand father got married had children got grand children and watched them grow up, how ever my friend was less fortunate and only made it to see 19... I did see the bright side of this, my friend lived life to his fullest, he was aware that he had a heart problem but it never let him down... And my grand father was aware he was sick and knew it was his time to go, this bravery helped me work through it and come to relise that it's not worth working myself up to a point where I would be depressed or the like because they wouldn't want this comming from me.

At the end of the day I delt with it, because I know it's a fact of life! why it has to happen no one will ever know.

Latest posts

Back