The MR Community - Mental And General Health Support, resources and Discussion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks lads, hope everyone is well and happy.

wow, just read through the whole thread.
i think its fantastic everybody helping each other, mental well-being is an important part of everyones lives.

so impressed by all of you who are involved,restores my faith in good people, well done guys :clap:

Thats it bro, Talking about this stuff used to be taboo, but mental health issues and all related to it is here to stay and is better talked about now rather than later after it is to late, for this forum to take on such a role shows the quality of the administrators and the members in this...mmmmmmm well for me life saving movement.;)

Thats it Mick its great that administrators and the members of this forum support bringing this subject out in the open to help people with mental health issues etc. Its a great place for people that are having dramas in this area as a problem shared is a problem halfed well thats what i think anyway.

It's definitely a very important thread to have and I support it 100%. I hope people can be confident enough to know that there are people who are willing to listing and help with other people's problems. If someone reads the thread hopefully they can at least feel like there is help. Drop a PM to anyone if you need help as its nothing that anyone will look down on.

Thats it Hussey if anyone needs someone to talk to PM me or just put it out there on this thread we are here to help if needed.

Copy that, all of you are never alone. This life is worth fighting for even thru the hardest of times, which to some can be something so minor yet so devastating, this disease is hidden very easy which makes it quite deadly, the smallest of change noticed in someone requires attention and care, even though they will try and shrug it off and deny at times. A simple smile can save a life.

Well it's been a few months since I went through a really rough patch in my life.

Been really tough overcoming it all but I have walked out the other side a much stronger person and know myself a lot better than before.

Turns out I really wasn't that happy before all the **** went down and it's one of the best things to happen to me. Guess I can be thankful for it all happening as it was the kick in the nuts I needed to get out of the rut I was in.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel and everything happens for a reason. Hard to see when your in the thick of it but man I'm so fricken happy at the moment. Loving riding the LXR's, so much that I'm going to sell the big bike for now!! Had a crack at racing and had a blast even though I did ****. Met a tonne more wicked people off the site. Met a fricken amazing women that has dead set rocked my world in a wicked way. Got a massive promotion at work. Everything has fallen into place so nicely.

Just wanted to say thank for all the support as I couldn't have done it without the site and the awesome tight nit crew we have on here.

^Good sheet man :) Always good to hear a good story for a change :) Also if this new woman is so "amazing" when will you be joining the "Master Spanner Spinner" thread :p

^Good sheet man :) Always good to hear a good story for a change :) Also if this new woman is so "amazing" when will you be joining the "Master Spanner Spinner" thread :p

Nah a long way away for me mate. Don't even know if the world is ready for any more Cougars. lol ;)

I thought some people hearing that things to get better might help someone else.

Good to hear nick good stuff mate send some of your good luck charms this way :)

You don't need any man you will be fine.

Haha, that's awesome mate. Everything does happen for a reason and when you get over the hurdle life becomes more enjoyable and you realise what in life you were missing out on just trying to keep your old life together.

Top stuff bro and we will cut some laps real soon.;)

Haha, that's awesome mate. Everything does happen for a reason and when you get over the hurdle life becomes more enjoyable and you realise what in life you were missing out on just trying to keep your old life together.

Top stuff bro and we will cut some laps real soon.;)

Yeah I only really just woke up this morning and thought, **** I feel pretty awesome today. Just a more positive outlook on life I would guess you call it.

Man I can't fricken wait dude. Will be a sweet weekend. :)

Nice one mate! Good to see things and going well. Keep up the spirit and look forward to more good times!

Solid recovery, It must of been the year for it I tell you. I know 4 other blokes in my close circle of mates that have had it happened to them in the last 4 months!

We all have a certain macho about us when we think we've got it all together. But nothing takes the wind out of you faster than your partner leaving!

Well done mate! Glad to hear your doing well and on the up n up.

Just checking up on everyone and hoping all are doing well, feel free to post on this thread without the worries of being judged.

It's fine if you don't post, but maybe have a read thru this thread if you are having some dramas and then feel free to PM me or others within this thread who have offered to chat.

Your never alone.;)

Latest posts

Back