The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just found out ciniworx has a dealer in tville might have to go check out if they have one in

Well like rach said Wat bout insurance and customer service worth spending extra 300 for that

good customer service is priceless mate... who wants to buy from someone that is shutting shop and will never answer an email once you have his product...
if revmx's customer service wasn't poor and he wasn't closing shop id say jump on one..

and rach lol... have you ever used dnm forks... im guessing no..

That right customer service is priceless ay and yea no point buying from someone who leaving the scene

So is there any big issues with the ciniworx bike I should now bout before I purchase one

Ciniworx is in pakenham which is in S.E suburbs in Melbourne. If you email them they will send it out to you. email [email protected] or maybe go on there site to confirm thats right CINIWORX HOMEPAGE

Don't waste your money on the revmx 175 as there is no warranty and poor customer service. The 175 motors a few have had issues so no way would i get one of these bikes unless they had warranty(which I do have one, the cini). Plus better forks on the ciniworx, dnm are poxy. 2011 cini looks amazing too. lol

ciniworx paying you something under the table rach? haha

your comments are only slightly biast, and dnm's only need a oil chainge and there fine, and the only issue i can think of with the 175 is the castle nut coming loose that holds the clutch basket on and the one that holds the slinger in place but i have also heard its rather common on the 160 ho as well

Ah that can be easily fixed well looks like ill be goin to check out the dealer in townsville tomorrow and c price or ill just order online wish I lived near decent mx track not sure if woodstock let's minis on

yeah mate the after sales and warranty is def worth 300 bucks all day ....and well done for comin on and askin first rather than just buyin crap off fleabay and asking us to help ya sort it out when it breaks first ride ...that's how it usually goes so well done mate have a rep point from me :afro:

good customer service is priceless mate...

yes i have and they are soft useless un tunable junk!!!!!!!

your comments are only slightly biast, and dnm's only need a oil chainge and there fine, and the only issue i can think of with the 175 is the castle nut coming loose that holds the clutch basket on and the one that holds the slinger in place but i have also heard its rather common on the 160 ho as well

she might be but not from ed ;) hey ando

and i have had my 175 for 12 months now and have not had 1..... not even one issue with it. i did a piston and ring about 2 months ago just for safe measure and she is sweet as..
the only issue with chinese engines are the users!!!!!!!!! and the stupid drive for horse power

Yeah even when Thump*140/Tom was comparing the cini and rev when we were riding he was the one that first said the DNM forks were shat! That man knew suspension better then most.

There payment to me is growing this sport with races in vic! I respect them and what they do! Best payment of all :D

yes i have and they are soft useless un tunable junk!!!!!!!

she might be but not from ed ;) hey ando
Everything there was all spot on correct. :p

Buttercup...stay with organizing events , not talking tech...suits you best ;)

Buttercup...stay with organizing events , not talking tech...suits you best ;)

I'm just repeating what I hear. But let me state when I said there poxy I meant the colour is poxy LOL... But I know that least I'm repeating what I hear from 3 people that actually know there shiz...

But thanks babe.

Lol....

Last edited:
Rach, Cooly I'd agree with you if ya leave the cooking oil that comes in em in there .... but change the oil and they are cool ... no biggy .

well i dont know how you guys were trying to tune the dnm's but it literally took me about 30mins to swap the oil and happy days... i can honestly say there the best forks iv used.. even better than gpx's and id rate them better than fastace. as to weston's tho well i'v never had the opportunity to test them.

done close to 80ft tb's on mine and not even close to bottoming out, and on the same tune they track nice, no head shake no nothing...

and "largy" just be sure to grease everything before you ride mate... head stem bearings and linkage bearings, dont be scared to use too much, and then just keep an eye on the linkage bearings every month or so, or maybe a little sooner if you use a gernie to wash your bike..

hmm yep i know nothing ;)

all good man i've given a set to bruce at suspensions r us he is a master he used to do suspension for the v8's and what not. and he thinks there junk...... i tend to agree with him

for the coins there probably a good for and yes buy far they are better than the gpx forks but have no comparison on the weston / shiver 2's.

oil change not so handy what do you go lighter? i reckon the better improvement for the dnm forks would be spring rates to stop the harsh rebound i find them to have. i also think the valveing is a issue with them.
all of the above will have an effect. i'm also not a light bloke.....

i do use the dnm rear (non linkage) and find it once tuned a really good shock. again a valving issue. i find the spring rate to low on these and the compression to high

the fast ace linkage shock is head over heals better than the dnm rev used...

like always suspension is a personal debate and no one will ever have a bike setup the same as someone else

thanks dreadful and sean01 and rach88 and cooly for advice and yea id rather spend time getting to kno the bik eim guying to buy before i buy it as with my motard bike KTM smr 450 and my wr250f i like to put thought into my bikes before i go out and spend the money find out cons and pros and make decision based on my findings and yes before i ride it will be throughly checked over greased loctite and oil done before gets kicked over

thanks again guys for help

Latest posts

Back