The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow i just realised how bad my grammar is goes to show mayb should of stayed in school lol

hmm yep i know nothing ;)

all good man i've given a set to bruce at suspensions r us he is a master he used to do suspension for the v8's and what not. and he thinks there junk...... i tend to agree with him

for the coins there probably a good for and yes buy far they are better than the gpx forks but have no comparison on the weston / shiver 2's.

oil change not so handy what do you go lighter? i reckon the better improvement for the dnm forks would be spring rates to stop the harsh rebound i find them to have. i also think the valveing is a issue with them.
all of the above will have an effect. i'm also not a light bloke.....

i do use the dnm rear (non linkage) and find it once tuned a really good shock. again a valving issue. i find the spring rate to low on these and the compression to high

the fast ace linkage shock is head over heals better than the dnm rev used...

like always suspension is a personal debate and no one will ever have a bike setup the same as someone else

all good mate...

is it possible the dnm's are made differently now too.. and differently for different companies.. and thats of course if your getting genuine items..

but as for the oil change, i used 5weight oil and the same amount.. i weigh 80-85kgs lol depending what end of the week it is..

no rebound issue for me either...

Latest posts

Back