The NEW Z Files. Honda Z owners.-official

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where Has The Z50 Section Gone ???

Where is the z50 section and the jap 50's ?

did admin get rid of them ?

Yeah, a bunch of forums are missing, whats going on?

there just re-assembling the forum..i guess you just post your z50 topics up in here...

WEIRD.. that place was a buzz to!! Shoot MiniRiders a PM and inquire. am sure once the bugs are sorted and the new format of the forum is up and running it will be back, fingers crossed with all the relative posts!!

Till then id agree with Muppet. post em here and maybe just change the subject title to TEMP Z50 TOPIC or similar..

yeh i asked admin, aparently they are "cleaning up the forum" , but now we have to post in here... personaly i think this sucks.

please reopen it !!! :)

They put it all in Mini chat (mini chat / jap 50's & Z50's) all in the one forum now

Ill speak to Admin now guys. Did you just want the z50 Forum or all the way it was?

Need to have a vote.

I dont like it.Its now too busy with stuff I'm not interested in.I'll never own a no name dirt bike or a bike with a plastic tank.I just like the classic stuff.If I cant get my fix here I'll be hanging back with planet minis.If it aint broke, then dont fix it.

There is a new aussie Z50 / monkey forum about to start up...

I'll let you know, should be about a week away...

Well seeing we lost alot of the Z posts iv created this topic for you Z guys. the original Monkey, The One The Only, THE Z50 FILES. Let the posting Begin!

Have owned this bike for over 10 years, and was put into retirement around 2 years ago after bar was broken(bloody trees!)

Z50J as it sits of today 12/03/2007

Low compression/ Case dodged up.
kickstart BROKEN at pivot
has spark but electrics are DREADFUL
L/Handle bar BROKEN
Forks WELL WORN
Shocks STIFF
Seat TORN
Tank STICKERLESS min. DINTS
No Comp. plate:Frown:
NO lights
Tyres BALD/Crusty/BOTH have SEALANT GOO in them
Front guard BENT Rear guard looks to be off an RM!?
exhaust has a HOLE from seat bracket
but the speedo WORKS!-has to be a good sign!
:rolleyes:

Looks like its PROJECT MINI TIME.
Z50rhs.jpg

Z50lhs.jpg

Z50front.jpg

Z50rear.jpg

Z50notankseat.jpg

can anyone see anything major I may have missed!?? lol. Parts suggestions/offers of Parts?

Hey foolsp33d get that project over to monkeygarage projects section and lets get working on it!

Lol, on its way On its way! will be there some time today i presume! do members need to be authorised? having trouble logging in thats all..

Z50front.jpg

Yeah FOTM right there!!!!!!!!! i use to have 1 like that, we but a CT110 motor in it. thinking about doing it to a MINITRAIL Z so i can ride to work on a Lic. mini not just my CRF

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back